Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

A real gritty performance something I didn't think the team had in it.

We must build on this it has been a great performance.

Not able to watch it til later, but listening to these cunts on the radio you'd think we were lucky and sh1te - they said 'a lot of worries tonight for Rangers fans watching this'

Fucking Butcher just suggesting it'll be closer to 22 years than 2 years before we close the gap on the tims.

That can't should never be anywhere near Ibrox again. Utter bell end who is ruining this programme for me

Mcrorie had struggled here tonight. It backs up what the heart and hand podcast were saying, he needs to be given time to get his feet under him as he has all the tools.

Same goes for cardossa as we forget he is young. Both those guys tonight have looked uncomfortable at times.

Pena terrible windass average rest of team playing really well pity about jack being sent off our best player this season

Not able to watch it til later, but listening to these cunts on the radio you'd think we were lucky and sh1te - they said 'a lot of worries tonight for Rangers fans watching this'

Mate plenty of positives and Candeias was superb as was Wes Dorrans and DJ looking the part.

Apart from obviously the very first minute that first half was superb, play like that all the time Rangers and we'll get there.

not sure if your being serious
I am totally serious. He made a couple of saves, big deal, it’s what he’s meant to do. When it comes to the crunch he’s lacking big time.

A couple of bog standard saves vs Hamilton doesn’t make a Rangers goalie.

7d39ff795ebdb068110ecc8ed08a00ff.jpeg

aDVOCAAT+BALD.jpg
[/QUO
hqdefault.jpg

Are you watching the same game. The keeper committed and that's why he dinked it in and if he isn't supporting the manager he is going about it in a funny way by giving 100% and probably putting in his best performance yet!
Christ how many off you on here dont get it was written tounge in cheek as they say, i am not saying Dorrans never gave a fu## but thats how it might have been perceived if the keeper had saved it!

Wes is a bang average keeper. He's not terrible but he's not good either. Distribution is shite, shot stopping is decent, doesn't really command his area either.

I don't come onto the Matchday Thread that often (as I'm either at the game or just concentrating on the match) but just coming on here for a few minutes has justified my reluctance.
We're winning 4-1 and all I can see is criticism of some players still being on the park.
I'm now convinced that some folk just come onto the matchday thread and spout all amounts of shite to "up" their post count to give themselves some kind of "credibility!"

Looks like it .... coughing like mad when the camera was on him a couple of times.

That's not good enough for some of the conspiracy theorists on here though.
Aw no, he'll never last a Scottish winter. The.next manager needs to.be an Eskimo

Back