Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - BT Sports

^ My first thought also,I thought Murphy looked absolutely f.ucked on Thursday coming off as well-not sure I'd have started him today but in the gaffer we must trust-he's hardly let us down after all thus far.

I know we're Rangers and want to win every game and every trophy,but Europe is so much more important for me if I'm honest.

Agree about Europe’s importance Cav but win this today & we are a game away from a Hampden semi.
Why leave out Jack when he was out for over a week already ?

My concern too, against a team that we lost to twice last season & also drew.
I hope the manager hasn’t under estimated Killie.
I don’t think he is. It’s more a case of trying to keep certain players fresh with a hugely important Europa League tie coming up. We are probably still one or two players short of what’s ideal hence the slightly weaker lineup

It’ll be interesting to see how Wes looks behind a decent defence.

Halliday at holding mid is worrying but we are short of options so it’s a case of needs must.

I don’t think he is. It’s more a case of trying to keep certain players fresh with a hugely important Europa League tie coming up. We are probably still one or two players short of what’s ideal hence the slightly weaker lineup

I accept what you’re saying Barry but Ryan Jack left out after already being out after the sheep injury ?
I just feel that the closeness to a Hampden semi is worth playing him imo.

I’m 100% confident we’re going to pump this mob. A totally different feeling from last season. Looking forward to watching Barasic playing.

Midfield is a concern for me but completely understandable not to risk Jacko if Lass isn’t 100% for Thursday.

I’d have given young Glenn a run on the left.
Him and Borna linking in the left would give the fullback the fear.

Take any kind of win but would be great to get Big Sadiq 45 mins if we have a strong first half.

Agree about Europe’s importance Cav but win this today & we are a game away from a Hampden semi.
Why leave out Jack when he was out for over a week already ?
That pitch mate,they're an absolute disgrace.SG is thinking the bigger picture,some will agree with that and some not-I'm behind the gaffer,as much as I want us to win today.

There's only one way you can test how strong your squad is and learn who you can rely on. Stevie G sees them in training every day and imo players deserve a fresh start to show the manager what they can do. Let's Go.

VAR - really?

Who are these expert ex-refs?

All Tims no doubt.

Fancy this could be a tough test. Clarke sets his team to be hard to breakdown and get in about it. The pitch adds another dynamic to the game.

And the orange top :)

Back