Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Qualifying for the group stages has just taken a year off of our journey back. I didn't expect us to go through all those rounds. Lets get a few more quality additions in and go for the league as well.
WATP

Last edited:
No surrender performance in the most important game so far. The fighting spirit will hopefully see us through on Sunday as well.

What a result,but talk about doing it the hard way.
Backs to the wall with nine men,heroic display from them all.

That wee prick Morelos needs his fuckin balls kicked. He's put tonights result in jeapordy and put a big fuckin dent in our chances on Sunday.

Gerrard wants to bench the petulant little lady's front bottom or get him fuckin punted. He will become a major liability if this pathetic and childish attitude continues.

I am fuckin raging with the little arsehole.

You should get a ban for this, abuse of the players is not on like this

Fantastic performance from everyone, well deserved and another game without defeat. Backs to the wall but showed last weekend was just a defensive blip .

Don't care who we get in the draw but would love of the English teams. Anything we do in Europe now is a bonus.

We are a million miles away from last years team and performances. Gerrard is infinitely better than Pedro and Murty. Didn't think it possible we could make the groups due to the number of rounds and brand new team but done it against all odds .

Let's start picking up wins in the league and get back to where we belong at the top of the league now .

Dl3COgrX4AA7U0r.jpg:orig

I agr
Mate the ball booting was a yellow.

He then refuses to go to the ref when asked and then says something to him and the linesman.

Crazy reaction from him.

He owes his Team Mates BIG TIME now.
i agree what he did was stupid but you never ever see a double yellow for that. He’s played havoc with the plans for Sunday as well now because the players will be fucked after playing that game with ten then nine men. Both sending offs are very dubious.

Immensely proud of this team, battled hard for the jersey.

Morelos really needs to be sat down and told to reign it in, an incredible talent that could be wasted.
Onwards and upwards hard to believe where we have come from in the last few years.

My hearts bursting with pride. Roll on Sunday

Thanks. Alfredo owes no one, fuck all.
I'd say you owe him a fair amount.
What have you done to thank him.

The attempts to belittle out prized assets for doing absolutely nothing wrong today are pathetic.
You! Are fucking pathetic. And I've no fucking doubt you vote SNP or Labour.
how the hell can you say he done absolutely nothing wrong today.

I agr

i agree what he did was stupid but you never ever see a double yellow for that. He’s played havoc with the plans for Sunday as well now because the players will be fucked after playing that game with ten then nine men. Both sending offs are very dubious.

I think the opposite mate.

We'll be FLYING into Sunday mate.

Back home for 11pm plenty time to recover.

Keep the head up mate we'll do this :D

Can wait to see the stat about how many teams started with us in the first qualifier (94?) and how many of those made it to the group stages? Think there was three of us left at this 4th stage?

With 2 dismissed and backs to the wall
You shall not pass became the call
Against 11 and officials too
They stood together the boys in blue
Keep it tight we'll be just fine
Each one a hero the Rangers Nine.

I think the opposite mate.

We'll be FLYING into Sunday mate.

Back home for 11pm plenty time to recover.

Keep the head up mate we'll do this :D
Haha I like your thinking. Let’s hope your right. Lots of young legs in the team so hopefully recover well and Arfield coming off helps with him.
Let’s Go!!!

Absolutely buzzing. So proud of the 9 heroes that seen out the game for us. What happens to yellow/red cards picked up in the qualifiers? Are they wiped clean for the group stages?

Incredible outcome. Feeling rather emotional at the moment, probably largely down to the rollercoaster we were just on, and the sheer significance of what that result means and how far we’ve come.

WATP!

Regardless of how you saw the Morelos sending off, some of the comments were totally out of order!
"kick his balls", "sell him now", " a fkn liability", "should never wear the jersey again"........and that's some of the milder ones!
He was desperately unlucky to get his marching orders for that and some folk need to have a good look at themselves!

Strewth that was a tough watch. The RTV shenanigans were obviously a portent of what was to come.

Hopefully Stevie G will make Alfredo apologise to his team-mates and promise that he will rip the hearts out of the scums defence on Sunday by way of penance. A stupid piece of petulance again from Alfredo, but the ref was awful and seemed to be looking to earn his back-hander. Was he Scottish?

I'm sure I saw jack do that as well a few times. Is he a clown ? No but you are.
Wise up you cretin. He is a liability every match, which increases exponentially with the incompetence of the ref. Every match he berates officials
He is targetted but in football, dissent/retaliation is always punished more than the original offence. Hence he is an unfortunate liability.

Sadly, I agree with every word here.
If Gerrard sticks by him, he’d better deliver and the poster you replied to would be correct.
Morelos owes the players on the park, big, big time.

Agreed as in life he has to realise there is consequences to for bad behavior.

You know the added bonus is literally thousands of dhims will have tuned in to watch and will currently be raging.

Regardless of how you saw the Morelos sending off, some of the comments were totally out of order!
"kick his balls", "sell him now", " a fkn liability", "should never wear the jersey again"........and that's some of the milder ones!
He was desperately unlucky to get his marching orders for that and some folk need to have a good look at themselves!

I still think this thread is infested...

Back