Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

If the ref was “corrupt “ how come he disallowed their goal near the end and gave us a few decisions in the last 5 minutes?

I don’t agree with the Flanagan red but Morelos was very stupid.

Regardless of how you saw the Morelos sending off, some of the comments were totally out of order!
"kick his balls", "sell him now", " a fkn liability", "should never wear the jersey again"........and that's some of the milder ones!
He was desperately unlucky to get his marching orders for that and some folk need to have a good look at themselves!
Seems the usual suspects are out in force to put the boot into one of ours after an incredible result.

By usual suspects, I mean poets.

Putin - can you hear me, corrupt Putin Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!'

Despite the dodgy referee, it was a masterful defensive display. I can't remember the last time I sat through such a nervous match.... It was hard to watch. I'll be honest, I'm emotional shattered.
Good night to be a bear... I hope the boys who made the trip have a fantastic night and s safe journey home!

I felt like I played that last 30 mins, in the box there beside Tav and Goldson.

He booted the ball away max yellow card. Shouts at the ref (every player does it) max a calm down and shut up. No need to send him off half an hour into the game

Unfortunately he gave the ref the chance. We and him can have no complaints. He has to learn he is not a child.

I’m just buzzing we are through! Gerrard watched the same game as all of us and will no better than anyone, myself included, what has to be done to give us the best chance come Sunday. In Gerrard we trust! No matter what team he picks I will be cheering them on. Follow near and far.

sg6.jpg

sg3.jpg

ah2.jpg

image.jpg

ah3.jpg

How do you come to that conclusion ? It was the ref that was the clown. Just got to the group stages and this is the pish your talking ? Piss off
You have to be joking? Everyone from the fecking tealady upwards knew what was at stake today. Alfredo is a fecking ticking time bomb, a lucury we cannot afford, and the opposition have him well worked out. I dont give a flying monkies about his potential, goal scoring ability ir anything else. If he doesnt put the team first and drop the petted lip bullshit, his arse should be out the door.

Listened to the second half in the car on Radio Scotland on the M6. Their feed was 2 mins behind

Son texting me

Torture

My resting heart rate is 63. With 5 to go it was 82

Had no expectation that we would get through to groups. Can someone remind me how rarely a team has got through from round one in the last few years?

An unbelievable achievement.

Qualifying for the Group Stages of the Europa League having had to come 4 rounds as a low ranked, unseeded team.

They should be proud.

Feck me did we have to dig deep at the final hurdle. I'm absolutely burst so feck knows how the players feel.

If the ref was “corrupt “ how come he disallowed their goal near the end and gave us a few decisions in the last 5 minutes?

I don’t agree with the Flanagan red but Morelos was very stupid.
But you never see a player who gestures or complains about a booking get a second straight away, it's almost a free chance to have a go as you're getting booked anyway. Had he booked him first and then he had a go to earn a second booking then that would have been fair.

I had to switch off after Flanagan went, felt like I was a jinx as we were 1 up before I got on, went to 1-1, 9 men. That was it for me - and it seems to have worked a treat!

Couldn't watch after Alfie's brainfart. Can't believe we went through with 9 men away from home in a European game. This team has the stuff of legends about them.

I haven't been so proud of this club in a long long time.
To go from where we were in 2012 all the way back from League 2 to the Europa League with Stevie G at the helm is just phenomenal.

You have to be joking? Everyone from the fecking tealady upwards knew what was at stake today. Alfredo is a fecking ticking time bomb, a lucury we cannot afford, and the opposition have him well worked out. I dont give a flying monkies about his potential, goal scoring ability ir anything else. If he doesnt put the team first and drop the petted lip bullshit, his arse should be out the door.
Your spelling is dodgy

Yaaay the white hats :D

Couldn't watch/listen and internet that shite this thread wouldn't load after half time.

Get home and large relief at the score, then find out about the second red. Wtf?

Result perfect, performance irrelevant.

Sunday HOOOOOO >>>>>

Yaaay the white hats :D

Couldn't watch/listen and internet that shite this thread wouldn't load after half time.

Get home and large relief at the score, then find out about the second red. Wtf?

Result perfect, performance irrelevant.

Sunday HOOOOOO >>>>>

Listened to the second half in the car on Radio Scotland on the M6. Their feed was 2 mins behind

Son texting me

Torture

My resting heart rate is 63. With 5 to go it was 82

Had no expectation that we would get through to groups. Can someone remind me how rarely a team has got through from round one in the last few years?
Think that’s only 8 or 9 now.

Sorry, bud.
I’m usually the last to berate a player, and I’ve been castigated for that approach many a time on here.
However, today was unnecessary.
No need for him to get into any more serious bother than being booked for kicking the ball away.
That’s where he lost the sympathy I’d normally have afforded the player.
He was frustrated and angry and getting booked for what he done.
At that point, he should’ve been thinking team first.
Respect your opinion bear.
I'm 37. Have never seen a player booked twice in a second for decent.
I see it happen twice a week.

I'm. Up. For a. Challenge though.
No one can me one decision like it in 40 years.
For every 1.that you can show me over 40 years, I'll show 10. Similar incidents that didn't lead to a red.
Loser gives 2,000 pounds to Erskine.

You could just email world football and tell them only Rangers need to follow the written rule of football.
Subservance has a line.

Wake the fuck up bears.

But you never see a player who gestures or complains about a booking get a second straight away, it's almost a free chance to have a go as you're getting booked anyway. Had he booked him first and then he had a go to earn a second booking then that would have been fair.

Exactly, it's completely unheard of!

how the hell can you say he done absolutely nothing wrong today.
Hi. 24 posts later.
Show me an example of a player getting 2 yellows in a second for decent and I'll show you 10.

Not an acknowledgement. Not one example. Not one genuine reply.

I'll show you 10 worse examples.

Stand up.

Back