Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

The game was at Ibrox as stated by Alex venters, November 11th 1978, a 1-1 draw with Lynch scoring for them & Alex Forsyth netting a penalty for us. The Rangers Companion lists Alex Miller as number 11 that day, which is the only time he wore that number during the possible timeframe for the picture.

That game was at Hampden. We played both our home league games v them at Hampden that season as the Copland stand was being built.

hrggo7.jpg

Alex Miller, never a Rangers great but a great servant to Rangers, 300+ appearances, 30 goals & 9 major honours for Alex in 16 years as a player at Ibrox. A worthy contribution to our history which should not be overlooked. Well done Alex Miller.

Ronnie

I am not seeing the images. Not technical minded so no help I am afraid

Sometimes if I'm using an adblocker it can overstep itself and also block stuff that isn't an advert.

My suggestion would be to turn off any adblocker you have, then refresh/reload the page, and see if that works. If not, maybe a more techie minded bear can offer further advice?

Sometimes if I'm using an adblocker it can overstep itself and also block stuff that isn't an advert.

My suggestion would be to turn off any adblocker you have, then refresh/reload the page, and see if that works. If not, maybe a more techie minded bear can offer further advice?
Cheers Cody : I don’t have an adblocker and viewing the forum on an iPhone. No matter : we have more important events to concern us tomorrow.

Back