Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 16:30 Sunday - BT Sports

I'll be honest, I think Gerrard is looking at a two-year project -at least - to get Rangers back on track. There are too many players in the current team that just aren't up to it. We'll win nothing this year.

Disgusted by that.

100% falls on Gerrard there - made a total lady's front bottom of it. He better fucking start learning to use subs at some point very fucking soon.

As for Tav - what kind of player constantly hits shit set pieces and then insists on keep taking them? The fact Gerrard let him tells us massive amounts.

Disgraceful performance. I don't even what to hear the fucking shit Gerrard will come away with after this. Just fucking learn.

I said it from the start of the season.

Europa league kills us.

This thursday/Sunday shite is horrible.

Will cost us the League and has cost is this cup.

%^*& eufa. And the SFA.

Shite shite shite shite ft.
Don't get this Thursday/Sunday talk. If we were in champions league we wouldn't be complaining about Tuesday or Wednesday then Saturday games

Gerrard is a rookie manager and learning his trade, yeah he makes mistakes they all do, give the guy a F**king break, not good enough from the team i agree but get a grip FFS... the guys worked wonders in europe....

It was always going to take time to get back whee we belong and it still will take time, people need to realise that and its a learning process, give Gerrard a break FFS

We have too many deluded fans who cant get use to the idea that the whole club is in a rebuilding process and it will take time, we aint as mighty as we was...

I'm so fed up with this now. I know I will always stick behind the team but it's really difficult when the fans are let down time and time again. I love Stevie G but he has got to take the blame for this. We are crying out for a creative midfider. If we can only afford a loan then we need to get Steve Davis in Jan.

Honeymoon is over and this is worse than motherwell last year infact this is one of the worst for a long time because that sheep team are dogshit.

That's the fucking Tims with another trophy. There's no way the sheep will beat them.
Worse that's another trophy we can't win...

Gerrard and not changing a game is beginning to worry and annoy. Not the first time it has cost us, everyone could see that gamw changing.

However all that domination and Lewis didn't have 1 save to make.

The difference it makes to a team having someone that can put in a dead ball . We’ve been watching this prick for so many games just blootering balls anywhere hoping it finds a man

That performance wasn't a disgrace, we dominated 90% of that game and played well particularly in the 2nd half. Gerrard made the first subs on 80 mins and by that time we were 1 down and it was too late, naivety from the manager and Morelos out is what cost us today.

If a big bid comes in for Tav we should take it in a heartbeat. In the lead up to the corner that they scored from he gave the ball back to McKay Steven. His set plays are woeful and he will continue to cost us in big games.
This is feckin embarrassing.
Scandalously embarrassing.

That's a line in the sand performance there. A radical rethink is needed in midfield where there is continually zero creativity.

Sorry, but this has been coming.

We have loads of the ball almost on a weekly basis, but our final ball is awful and we’re too slow and ponderous.

Questions need to be asked of the manager and his ability to change a game. The subs again come when we go a goal down.

Europe is masking what domestically has been a very poor start.

Last edited:
Back