Rangers v Kilmarnock - Match Thread

Struggling with a dose of the shits. Is this on the tv tonight in case a code brown prevents me from going?

Simple - come oan the Gers! Good win needed for points and goal difference.

The only way to stop the doubters and the critics is to win. And win again. And again.

Preferably with goals and convincing performances. Starting tonight.

Struggling with a dose of the shits. Is this on the tv tonight in case a code brown prevents me from going?

tenor.gif

IMO

Coulibaly, Candeias and Sadiq dropped to be replaced by Rossiter, Grezda and Morelos.
Ejaria out injured, replaced by Arfield

Halliday at LB would not surprise me either.
This also wont surprise me other than i dont see him making wholesale changes bacause of sunday, just more one fall guy. Sadiq will be obviously out

Potentially, and I use this word advisedly, a very frustrating night could be ahead. The longer it remains blank ( or god forbid worse) the more critical the crowd get and jittery the players in response. An early goal would be be very welcome.

We'll need to break Killie down tonight. That means producing the quality in the final third SG wants. It'll be easier to do with Morelos back. Seeing us produce something worthwhile from set pieces in the final third would be welcome too.

IMO

Coulibaly, Candeias and Sadiq dropped to be replaced by Rossiter, Grezda and Morelos.
Ejaria out injured, replaced by Arfield

Halliday at LB would not surprise me either.
absolutely i would also drop Tav crossing and aggression was 2nd to non existent on Sunday need taken down a peg or 2 halliday left and Flannagan right

I think we must get an early goal tonight......however will be, anyone's guess. Another chance to prove ourselves in what I think will be a quiet Ibrox with a shorter than normal attendance (despite what has been sold).

Can’t make tonight as I’m taking the weans trick or treating.

Big performance needed tonight Rangers. Get it done!

See youse lucky guys going to the match, spare a thought for us guys stuck in the house.
I’m getting attacked from all angles by, vampires, witches, and wee urchins.
The sooner the wife (no pictures) gets that blinking pumpkin out the windae I can get the lights off and settle down.
Enjoy the game Bears and sing a song for me.

Get out there tonight and get the three points. We cannot afford any more dropped points this early in the season.
WATP.

A must win game if we drop points every player who does not perform must be shown the door in January

Mon the Gers, just do it.

A must win v Killie. Team needs to pick themselves up after that Hampden disaster.

No excuses, a good win is a must.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Still a bit scunnered after Sunday and in the knowledge that Killie will play exactly the same way as the Sheep did.

Early start please to settle the nerves.

Let’s go

Arfield for Ovie

Morelos in for sadiq

Grezda or Middleton for candeias

Katic for worral

POSs halliday for Flanagan

Is what I think will change

Ejaria has been out running on the park with the fitness coach for a while. I assume it’s a late fitness test.

Need an early goal tonight.

I’ve backed us (and the tramps - boak) on the minus 1 handicap double.

Back