Rangers v Kilmarnock - Match Thread

Foderingham, Tavernier, Goldson, Worrall, Flanagan, Halliday, Coulibaly, Arfield, Kent, Candeias, Morelos.

Subs: McGregor, Katic, Jack, Rossiter, Grezda, Middleton, Lafferty.

Dq25CIJXgAI2zK_.jpg

Oh.

What times kick off this evening? 7.45 ? Can’t make it along tonight and it’s a crucial game . Gutted . 3 points imperative .

Huge call to drop McGregor. Personally think it’s the wrong move but hopefully Fod does well. Good to have competition for places though.

Mcgregor has been excellent , ok he didn’t come for a cross on Sunday but dropped for that ??

Concerning .

Mcgregor made a bit of an arse of the goal but he makes crusial saves all the time that Wes does not make

I wonder if McCrorie will be heading out on loan in January? Hard to miss out even on a place on the bench after the weekend performance.

Are you in the ground at this time? :eek:
Aye always in early but even more so midweek games. No point going home after work and just head in and get parked. Ejaria is still running about despite the lineups being announced.

This game is starting to give me the fear tbh. Thats not the team I was hoping for and Killie will be a tough opponent.

Why Wes in goal I wonder?

The team is

Fods

Tav
Flannagan
Goldson
Worrall

Arfield
Coulibaly
Halliday

Kent
Morelos
Candieas

Would have preferred Candieas not starting.

Can only assume Jack is struggling for fitness.Why on earth would he be dropped for Halliday?

kilmarnocks tactics will change now they seen our line up. It will be shoot on sight now as wes is very suspect at long shots coming at him.

That midfield 3. Lack of creativity could be an issue again.

Hope I’m wrong. Mon the Gers

I can only hope that Fod was promised this game instead of the cup semi final. Would be disgusting for McGregor to be dropped given he’s probably been our best player this season after Morelos.

I really don’t like Halliday in midlfield, would also liked to see Middleton/ grezda in for Candeias

I can't understand dropping McGregor. Think Candeias and Coulibaly very lucky to keep their places.

Very surprised Candeias keeps his place, especially after his recent form and the Gaffer’s comments.

Hoping to have egg on my face in a few hours time but I’d have played Middleton or Grezda.

Back