Rangers v Kilmarnock - Match Thread

Neither of our front 2 are 30 goals a season. Lucky to get 30 between them.

Need a finisher in the team. Someone that makes the runs and dinks it in.. Also a midfielder who knows he's allowed shots from outside the box.

He has been out injured for a period, we saw in the last match he came on in, he isn't sharp. We are on the back of a semi final defeat, so there is pressure on.

Gerrard has put faith in players who have been involved and are match sharp, fit.

He'll probably be involved at the weekend, if that is he isn't injured again which would clarify things.
Most of our team isn’t sharp either! That’s the problem and if he’s fit enough to play 90 mins for Albania a few weeks ago then he should be fit enough to have at least 30 mins tonight.

Very disillusioned right now. Third time in a week I’ve had to go to work a nightshift after the football to reflect all night on a shite one dimensional and gutless performance.

Think I might as well go to bed.
I won't as I'll stay to the end.
But ive heard the end of this story so many times recently.
Its sickening

Domestically the same as last year, just a swap with home and away form.
This is what happens when you need to replace a whole team and just spend on defence, not a penny on midfielders and it is beginning to show as the games mount up.

Back