Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

All very well saying defence isn’t a problem. We have only kept 2 clean sheets in the 9 games Worral has started. If we draw 1-1 today then yes defence has been a problem. At the start of this season we built our results on the back of a decent defence, just like the Walter years. Then we ruin all that good work to play a loanee

I was surprised initially that Katic didn’t come back in however, after watching the Hamilton game I understood it. He had an absolute disaster. If that’s how he’s been performing in training etc then he won’t play. Worral has been fine and certainly hasn’t put a performance in that’s been as bad as Katic at New Douglas Park. I like both of them but the manager sees them day in and day out. As folk have said, defending isn’t the problem just now.
Were you at Ibrox on Wednesday? I thought he was a bombscare.

Not at all, just annoyed Katic seems so out of contention when he had proved himself an absolute warrior for us, not to mention he's actually our player and not a loanee.

His confidence must be shot to pieces. Dropped after 1 bad game and can't get back in the team after another horror show from Worrall the other night.

I'd prefer Katic since the ball moves quicker out of defence with him over Worrall. Happy with that line up though.
Need a convincing win.

Also Sadiq not even on the bench when we have no other available strikers in reserve.

Yeah we're never seeing Big Umar again in a Rangers shirt.

Pleased Grezda is now getting his first start. We need something different up front and hopefully he is the answer as he should be at 2 million.

Bravo Sky.

Two Tims in the studio, another in the commentary box.

Nothing like knowing your audience. Actually wait a minute, what am I saying...

Big Hayley is on her own...

Bravo Sky.

Two Tims in the studio, another in the commentary box.

Nothing like knowing your audience. Actually wait a minute, what am I saying...

I’m sure more of them will be watching the game today. There was a twitter feed on Wednesday where a huge number of them were commenting on it. So they must have either tried to find an illegal stream or actually PAID for Rangers TV :D. A team like no other...

Will wait to see how the shape lines up before judging.

Good to see Grezda come in. Perfect opportunity for him to produce a good performance & kick on with a bit of confidence.

Worrall continually getting picked is a mystery & is starting to irritate me. How many times does he need to make dreadful individual errors (ie. Pass to Ejaria in first few mins vs Aberdeen) which nearly cost us or indeed be one of the main problems for goals (see his p*sh poor effort at Killie's goal)?

Happy with that team, other than I would have played Katic in place of Worrall.

Still over to the players now to deliver, and end a bad week on a high note.

I’m feeling good about this one.

Big game today Rangers.

3-1 will do just nicely.

Grezda, Alfredo and Arfield.

To be fair to Gerrard, yet again he has done exactly what we wanted in terms of changing the team and bringing in Grezda. Taking the Worral situation out of this for a minute (I’m giving Gerrard the benefit of the doubt that it is contractual he is playing), I don’t think any of us would argue against the selection today.

Hopefully this should put to bed the absolute rediculous comparisons with Warburton

I literally wait until 1 minute before KO to put the fitba on the telly - can not stand the plethora of poets we’ve got to endure.

So we have an commons and mcfadden and walker and crocker to lister to, not one rangers person on sky

Wait and see the abuse Gredza gets on here at 2:30pm...... or his first misplaced pass.

People expecting far too much for him - given he’s only played about 5 games since May.

Just win Rangers - don’t ruin my Saturday

Barasic is still out mate,I'd expect Halliday in there but the rest deserve a chance I reckon although I'm not totally convinced with Worrall tbh.

Is Lee Wallace injured or are the politics simply that he will never play again? We need a left back it seems mental that he’s not remotely considered if fit.

Back