Match Thread Rangers v Livingston - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

As if we didn’t already know this just shows how important Morelos is to us, completely different side when he came on, holding ball up, bringing others into play, getting in behind, goals, assists. We need to enjoy him while he’s here, beast

I’ll take that.

Not great at times, but they are an awkward team to play against, and haven’t had many heavy defeats this season, so got to be pleased.

The midfield still is a concern for me if we want to go the distance, but for now that sets us up nicely for two huge games on Thursday, and next Sunday with the chance to go top of course.

Added bonus was the results apart from the poets going our way, and Morelos getting that yellow out of the way to miss on the face of it one of the easier games.

All things considered a good day.

Delighted with that. Yes, performance was a struggle at times but we dug in and pulled out the 3pts.

Livingston are an awkward team to play against and we've come through well. What a month ahead!

Thought McAuley looked wonderful, solid, a real calming influence at the back. Jack controlled in front of the back four wonderfully.. we just have to learn to put teams away sooner.

b.jpg

am.jpg

Last edited:
Not as comfortable as the final scoreline suggests but it’s three points on a day we were far from our best. I’m going against the sponsors today and giving the MOTM to McAuley, who put a fine performance in.

All in all a good weekend all the teams around us dropping points apart from the mentally challengeds.

Keep it up Rangers well done lads.

Livingston would get football stopped.

Not pretty but a huge result considering how other games have gone today - well done the Gers!

Morelos changed the game and got his suspension for the Dundee game.

Ref was a disgrace. How many fouls did they have to ours?

Anyway three points against a hard team to score against.

Suspension from the totting up of bookings dont kick in until 14 days after the final booking. So two weeks tomorrow we play Dundee away. He misses that

You've made me feel a lot better, Dundee away is a game he can afford to miss!

Hearts hibs and the sheep and killie all dropping points today is an added bonus and level on goal difference with the scum it's been decent weekend next week against hearts is massive now

Get in there mate

3-0

You'll be wanting the final whistle now mate :).

Quality £20 bet wins me £150.

Watched the goal on bet365 app as just in the door from Xmas shopping (groan) and obviously were no longer on radio. Big roar watching an app like it’s champ man! :D

Now for the unstaunch part. It was a handicap double. Both us and the scum at -2. :oops:

Delighted with that result. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for most of that second half thinking they were going to sneak one.

What a player Morelos is for us!

Back