Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - BT Sports

Great stuff bears . Could have been a more emphatic win if chances were taken . Going down to 10 men and winning after the game on Thursday maybe this team are showing character like teams in the past .

If we can nip the red cards in the bud, we’ve got a real shot at winning this league and make no mistake about it, every team, journo, commentator and fan can see it. And they are absolutely terrified.

Do for me ... do for me!!:D

Top - let's stay that way. We have had horrific luck this season yet we are still in there fighting both domestically and in Europe so can't ask for much more from this squad, let's keep it going.

Thank f**k that’s finished my nerves can’t take it.

We won despite of some poor decisions from the ref,, no doubt it will be a shocking that we won from an “offside” goal and should have had more players sent off blah blah blah. No credit given to a team who have played so many more games this season and had so many bad red cards given.

Back on top where we belong. Now let’s keep it going on Wednesday night.!!

and another one

popping-champagne-tips.jpg

Great result Rangers,hopefully seeing us at the top will give the guys impetus to kick on even more. We just have to win our games, that's all we can control,we do that, it's coming home.

Can't we appeal so he misses Dundee?

Yes, we should definitely appeal it, rather he missed the Dundee game than the Aberdeen one. We beat Aberdeen on Wednesday, and we are still top of the league. A huge boost , and if they don’t win at Motherwell an absolutely great confidence booster.

What an absolute beast Morelos is, got right under their skin, so much so the commentators were wound up with him. He absolutely tortured Hearts with his strength and running.

Good performance after a hard shift on Thursday.

Morelos's goal was offside but not at obvious as BT Sports wanted it to be. Plus, it's about time we got a run of the luck considering the sheer stupid amount of decisions that have gone against us and cost us. Was a cracking finish by Morelos regardless.

Arfield was really, really stupid going into that challenge on the goalie and there was NO excuse can be made for him. He was barely moving until the goalie had his hands on the ball. There is a case that it might not have been a red card but it was really stupid and the kind of decision that should see a player dropped. I wonder if Rangers will appeal it though - even the ref BT contacted seemed to think it was only a yellow.

Good result and that's us top of the league. We've got a long slog but it's great seeing us back at the top where we rightfully should be.

Brilliant victory. Once again, 10 men. It's almost the norm. No way, Jose, was that a red for Arfield. Alfredo outstanding. And the team. And what about fist-pumpin' SG? We have a winner.

2 games in 4 days with ten men a draw against a Li Liga side and a win at Tynecastle incredible.

Whatever faults this has team has fighting for each other is not one of them. The players have put themselves on the line big time this week and deserve the praise.

How did that c*nt with the alien on his face not get a red for his challenge in the first half? Wasn't even booked, unreal.

Sums up scottish football mate. Dangerous tackles go unpunished and people are booked or sent off for nothing fouls

We are definitely building a great team. I hope we can sustain it for the rest of December. Just think what we will be like with another decent summer recruitment. Love it.

A lot of people will be spewing seeing us back at the top of the league again where we belong, I know its a long way to go but we're top :) a good result today after a very hard fought draw on Thursday and to come back from a goal down shows character, the fans were tremendous yet again WE ARE THE PEOPLE..

Back