Match Thread Hearts v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - BT Sports

Fantastic in the 2nd half & ultimately deserved to win.

Apart from the OG, i thought our defence was excellent & I would also say Halliday deserves credit for a brilliant effort.

Difficult to pick out a motm as there was soo many candidates but I think Tav just pips it over everyone else. He is integral to our attack particularly on the counter

Morelos was a mile on side there!!

k0seid.jpg

Absolutely brilliant Rangers.

Just had to check that there is in fact an hour until the next game kicks off....so clearly no time for post match on our game :rolleyes:

What the actual fvck is going on here ? They just cut it as soon as our players and management had a bit of celebration to listen to a load of backslapping about the mankies for an hour ???

Mon the fucking teddies, great resilience shown today when a few key players were off form.

Not getting ahead of myself but looks like we can put in a challenge this year.

Warriors to a man today, let’s have a morotorium on player criticism for the rest of the day! We’ve waited and suffered for this moment, let’s enjoy it.

“Catches him with the knees and pushed the goalkeeper into the net”. - Richard Gordon :D:eek:
That arsehole Stewart was at it too. Arfield's knees made contact only because he didn't go in with a straight leg which would have endangered the keeper. But the ignorant bigots in the mhedia choose to ignore that.
GIRFU the lot of them.

Brilliant win!

This team has something about it, and this could be a huge month for us. I can’t help but get excited, although a long way to go.

Personally I would appeal Arfield’s red, even if it is just to work the system and allow him to play on Wednesday. I think Kilmarnock did that to us with Greg Stewart and he ended up scoring the equaliser.

League wise, I've not seen fight and desire like that in a long time. Game management was tremendous. I've been critical of Gerrard's use of subs. Today, they were perfect! Alfredo was a fucking Colossus!

I've now got a feeling I've not felt since marvelous Marvin told us to keep believing! Oaft, steady yourself squatch...

Tremendous!

Thank f**k that’s finished my nerves can’t take it.

We won despite of some poor decisions from the ref,, no doubt it will be a shocking that we won from an “offside” goal and should have had more players sent off blah blah blah. No credit given to a team who have played so many more games this season and had so many bad red cards given.

Back on top where we belong. Now let’s keep it going on Wednesday night.!!
Let’s tombstone the scum on Wed.

Anyone surprised we never saw an instantaneous replay of the several times Berra put Alfie on his arse with the ball nowhere near? Wonder what the reason for that would be?:rolleyes:

A lot of people will be spewing seeing us back at the top of the league again where we belong, I know its a long way to go but we're top :) a good result today after a very hard fought draw on Thursday and to come back from a goal down shows character, the fans were tremendous yet again WE ARE THE PEOPLE..
There may be a small stream heading to the Erskine Bridge already.:D

Lot of good performances today. I thought Alfie was tremendous and ran himself into the ground for the cause. Grezda too I thought did well; not afraid to have a shot and should bag a few before the season is over.

As Rob McLean couldn’t bear mention that Rangers were top of the league since 2011, in case he upset certain folk. It took Eiledh Barbour to mention it at the end of the game. Nice one Eiledh!

Huge rant from nutcase Levein. Similar to his Dundee Utd rant many years ago. Slated the ref and his assistant and said it was like playing against 12 or 13 men. Also had a go at Morelos and said how does he get away with it.

Back