Gerstoreonline

It takes about less than a week between sending orders back and refunding money into account. Done it twice. No hassle.

Just sent the 3 (mini sized) large leisurewear polo tops back this morning $55 Aus postage, please be aware that these tops are at least 1 size too small.
I’ve got two boys large home and away large boys one got ally and num ten on the back. Both tight. Have sent for small men’s home and orange for him . Won’t have problem getting rid of the other two.

Baffling how the majority of the training gear, including the training bottoms, have stitched on badges but the actual shirts have printed on badges. If anything you would think it would be the other way around?

Player issue shirts have rubberised badges rather than embroidered and can sell for up to £100

We have a supplier who is actually providing us with something a lot closer to what the players wear. This is something to celebrate!

Ordered the grey coaches training t shirt, got sent the half zip grey training jumper instead. Can't be fucked returning.

Whats the returns address? Got a pair of the training bottoms delivered today and although they’re fine in the waist, they look like they’ve been painted on! The invoice included is painted with invisible ink too. Can’t see f all. The website is goosed too. I can log in but any link I click, nothing loads.

31OUt9r.jpg

Baffling how the majority of the training gear, including the training bottoms, have stitched on badges but the actual shirts have printed on badges. If anything you would think it would be the other way around?
Training kit is worn and washed every day whilst strips are worn at most twice a week, makes more sense for the training kit to be more durable.

Whats the returns address? Got a pair of the training bottoms delivered today and although they’re fine in the waist, they look like they’ve been painted on! The invoice included is painted with invisible ink too. Can’t see f all. The website is goosed too. I can log in but any link I click, nothing loads.

31OUt9r.jpg

The Gers Online Store Returns Dept Unit D Lutyens Industrial Estate Bilton Road Basingstoke RG24 8LJ

Ordered the Travel tracksuits bottoms last week from JD and had order cancelled today

Good to get them before Vienna

They took my order on Friday for the third top and took payment.
I get a email to confirm this then Saturday another 2 emails 1 saying it’s been dispatched and 1 for a refund

31OUt9r.jpg

Did you not look at the picture of them before ordering :D

What's the deal with the socks for the orange 3rd kit?, my son's had the top and shorts for a while now but still no socks out for it which is crap as he wants to wear it while playing football, noticed they are included in the mini kit.:confused:

Have they bumped the price of the junior strips up by a fiver? Could have sworn I got my two their home tops for £40

Would be good if the twitter page or somewhete advertised when new products are available. I only check when I see this thread being bumped.

Ps the gers store has its on twitter page

It s great to see new gear getting added and that fat twat gets none of our cash . I have bought the blue half zip training top but will get the black hoodie too .

I’ve just ordered my son the mini orange kit. I’m so chuffed. It’s already been dispatched

I ordered a Training Top and the Home strip in a mans XL for both. got it in Canada in around 2 weeks but Home strip was a boys XL, I emailed them and today about another 2 weeks later the correct one arrived, They never asked me to send the wrong one back, so have a boys XL to give away to someone with a kid, supposed to fit 30 in chest.

Been checking for days to see when they are going to have home kit socks for a 7 year old, still unavailable. Is there anywhere else likely to have them?

Currently only got 2/3 of the strip for the wee guy.

Back