Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

That was an absolute disgrace, Why it wasn't the same team as Sunday, bar the 1 change I'll never know

But after watching the Amazon documentary on Gerrard I know he'll be hurting like us and will try his very best to Manage Rangers to a League Title

One of the shittiest games you'll ever see and as much to do with the spoiling tactics of Aberdeen as the utter woefulness from Rangers. Some of our players really need to wake up after that.

A shocking performance. Some players in that team just think they can amble about and take %^*& all responsibility.

The manager will do well to put any positive spin on that total fucking shite show

We played against a shite team that is motivated by hatred, it’s all their support care about. We should be strong enough to counter that.

The thing that kills me is that there are a load on here who actually believe we can win the league this season, tonight's result will hopefully put an end to this shyte for once and for all this season.
So, you do not want Rangers fans to have hope of winning?

%^*& right off.

Absolutely pig sick of ignorant twats who are high one minute and cannot take our medicine when we are served it.

I was going to say this has been a disgraceful performance but to be honest, it's just an almost total lack of quality, rather than any lack of effort or will to win.

We still need massive investment from somewhere to put in a realistic title challenge.

Morelos as much as I like him was the exception. He was a disgrace tonight.

Too little effort, too little quality. On a night, at home we could have been another two points ahead of those fvckin manky bastards as well...:mad::mad::mad:

Onward and upwards hopefully...

Reactions: 8-1
A disgrace of a performance.

Alfredo Morelos takes primary responsibility, he was shite all night and his discipline is awful! I’m fed up hearing excuses for it.

Real lack of anything creative and we never looked like scoring.

Made a lady's front bottom of that today.

And those sad Sheepy bastards are happier than if they had won at Hampden at the weekend

Disgraceful Rangers!!

For %^*& sake, it lasted 3 fucking days.

My heart can't take this constant up and down. Just give us some consistency.

F uckin scunnered. That's it, that's f uckin it. Can't challenge for titles when we can't win games like this tonight. It was set up to take power at the top with they scummy b astards dropping points as well. Sick sick f uckin sick.

I'll be happy that the tims are dropping points (if it ends that way), but holy %^*& what a missed opportunity. We were always capable of this kind of performance, and it shows how badly we need a creative midfielder.

Abysmal performance. I'm so disappointed with that. Can't believe Aberdeen are turning in a bogey team for us as they're utter crap.

Absolutely shocking from the team. Many on here said that midfield is two defensive for home games and it’s been shown to be the case.

Most gutting defeat of the season (them excepted of course)

Back