Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

I agree but on here we’ve had complete shite about how we could only throw it away and people getting carried away. I commented unlikely on the post about our chances. Many had it won after Sunday. Nuts.
I know you and a few others get it.
The response of many pointing out we are playing Aberdeen shows many don't
We are miles behind Celtic
but there is no excuse for this performance tonight

Easily the most embarrassing results of the season for us, I can't think of anything else that could have made the night worse, We were meant to kick on tonight, WTF was that

Gerrard has once again this season utterly fucked a game he didn't need to.

Utterly pathetic performance and do you know what? He will learn %^*& all from it. He'll keep fucking around defence. He'll keep picking the same players who aren't performing. He'll keep failing to make changes.

You have got to be better than this Gerrard. Silly little mistakes on the back of what appears to be a decent manager.

It's not a case of us being in a better place that we expected. It's the fact we keep throwing away games there is absolutely no need for us to be losing. We're fucking up when we shouldn't be.

Tonight is an absolute failure from the players and an absolute failure by the manager. They've let the supporters down again when they didn't have to.

The bottom line is that packing the defense whist seeking to score on the counter or via set pieces is how every team bar celtc are going to play against us. It is Gerrard's remit to build a team that can deal with this reality, he doesn't have it right now.

As I write Motherwell have just equalised - all the more frustrating!!!

We may as well just start every game with ten men now. There is absolutely no excuse, the lack of discipline within the squad is a joke, at the moment its just a case of waiting to see who will be sent off.......

Aberdeen have been pish as well, McGregor has had absolutely nothing to do. Another one of those games where we could play for hours and not look like scoring.

Stevie needs to have a rethink about the midfield. For a guy who played fabulously in that area and organised and talked his teammates through every game for years his current picks are often posted missing.

When
Gerrard has once again this season utterly fucked a game he didn't need to.

Utterly pathetic performance and do you know what? He will learn %^*& all from it. He'll keep fucking around defence. He'll keep picking the same players who aren't performing. He'll keep failing to make changes.

You have got to be better than this Gerrard. Silly little mistakes on the back of what appears to be a decent manager.

It's not a case of us being in a better place that we expected. It's the fact we keep throwing away games there is absolutely no need for us to be losing. We're fucking up when we shouldn't be.

Tonight is an absolute failure from the players and an absolute failure by the manager. They've let the supporters down again when they didn't have to.
Nice to see we are not overreacting with our rookie manager

Bottlers. Tonight is a perfect example of why threads going on about 'we are winning the title this year' deserve to be right in the bin.
The thing that kills me is that there are a load on here who actually believe we can win the league this season, tonight's result will hopefully put an end to this shyte for once and for all this season.

Back