Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Our main problem again, struggling to break down a defensive team
What you on about? We have broken them down it's 1 nil HT. Ffs they have ten behind the ball and have offered absolutely nothing you need to be patient they have been chasing shadows for 45 mins and will tire as the game goes on.

We are hard to watch at times we make it look difficult on ourselves with slack passing we should be well in front here but we are struggling in the box

Dominating but need to kill the game early second half.

Barasic looks quality. Been impressed with McCrorie but not convinced with Jack playing further forward

Complete domination but we are only 1-0 up. Get a second early in the second half and we’ll stroll to 4 or 5, if it stays 1-0 for a while then it’ll get very edgy.

balls into the box are amazing particularly from Borna but no one to take advantage, still think we might score at least 2 or 3 more and break the world record for corners in one game

I had the no full screen problem last week, it was something to do with chrome, works fine on Edge.
I booted into Windows with Chrome and it is working, though the bitrate selector is still not there.
Need to do more investigation, but it's looking like there may be some changes that are Windows only compatible and don't work with Linux or OSX.

We need striking reinforcements in January. While Lafferty has done quite well, with a Morelos or similar playing today this game would have been over.

Looking for more from Grezda/Barisic.

One of their subs could literally run on give one of our players a tombstone piledriver and run back off and the referee wouldn't blink an eye

Lost a bit of the intensity of that we had in the first 10-15mins, but it looks to be only a matter of time before we get a second and I think the dam will burst and we could see it finish 4 or 5 nil.

Barisic is like a new signing this late in the season. How good is it having a left back with a left foot.

Need that second goal before nerves creep in.

We need a striker to compete with Morelos, Lafferty isn’t good enough.

We’ve been all over them, but our crosses aren’t resulting in anything. Need a second to kill this.

We started well. Scored. Dominated possession and nearly scored from set pieces. Slightly worrying is we haven't created much from open play since the goal.

Hopefully a few goals to follow.

Barisic is just superb at delivering a ball into the box, such a sweet left foot.

Started very well but fell out of the game a bit. Accies there for a doing today.

Really liking the look of Barasic, a huge improvement of Flanagan.

Should be three up how Lafferty missed that header I don’t know then a couple off the line and a good save by their goalkeeper. Quite an easy first half playing well down both flanks just need a wee bit of luck in the box and it’s all over.

Can't wait to see the back of these little bastards who are never interested in the ball and that lego looking mutant anaw.

Well it wouldn't if we were professional and got the job done. We've all seen this particular 1-0 lead and hanging on for dear life movie enough to last a lifetime.

I’d take 1-0 for the rest of the season .... we all love those “Motherwell performances” but the reality is that it ain’t gonna happen every week and TBH .... posting what you did ..... tell me you won’t be back later saying “I told you so” if we did lose a goal ..... just my opinion but it disnae contribute to the match thread and like I say, that comment appears almost every match.

Well, after a bright first ten minutes, it’s more of the same. We are so predictable. On top of that we had fifteen corners with very little threat, one good opportunity. That kind of performance might get us by Hamilton but it won’t get us past Hibs.

Dominating the game in terms of possession but we really need someone / something to add some dynamism to our performance.

some folks before kick off were happy with just a win some even by one goal. Now it seems we need to win by a cricket score after scoring early
Leading 1-0 and winning 1-0 is all good and well,but it's also a nervy lead as the clock ticks down,a couple of more goals make things a bit more comfortable for us all.

Much more assured performance, though the signs of needing a number 10 and someone who can press through the middle are definitely there.

Barisic is probably only 1/3 into full match performance and already is looking real class. His delivery is outstanding. Once he's fully up to speed he's going to be outstanding. Candeias having a good game too.

A good response, though I'd love the security of a second goal.

Barisić has been excellent. Tav and Candeias also working hard. Candeias' determination to pick the ball back up after losing it was great to see. I think we're looking pretty good for a couple of goals in the second half. Hamilton not at the races, but that's because we are not allowing them to get in to the game.

We just lack a bit of class around the box. We need someone who can play a one two and score first time from 15-18 yards in this team.

Back