Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Top of the league, look forward to the panic merchants creating this performance to be something to be worried about rather than acknowledging that the keeper had the game of hia life and would have been 6-0 most other games.

3 points is the main thing but that was nervy when it had no right to be. 22 corners, 18 attempts at goal, 1 goal. That return just isn't good enough

giphy.gif

might not have been the comfortable scoreline I was after but 3 points takes us back to the top of the pile and thats a good thing
right?

Thank f*ck for the 3 points, but that was in the general scheme of things, absolutely woeful!

Tough game to watch, but I'll take any wins over this festive period. Team needs this break coming up. Top of the league!

Well that's was a tough watch.

Their keeper had the game of his life and we get the required 3pts to go top.

Job done!

Top of the league which is the main thing but we made very hard work of that.

Our inability to attack centrally from midfield is so blatant, it is just cross after cross

SG having a word with Middleton as he comes off the pitch. He should have held that ball in the corner in the final seconds instead of crossing it.

After all those corners in the first half, I stuck £10 on over 22.5 at 8/1...

Some cash and 3 points, happy birthday to me :D

So .....

For all those who “just knew how it was going to end” with a comfortable win and top of the league. Well done

That will do. Tough game coming up mid week and good to have a striker who can score back in the side.

Back