Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BTSports

The only "justification" for picking that midfield is if they have the instruction to go and close down the opposition and win the ball back high up the pitch. Either all 3 of them have decided to freestyle or that isn't the instruction. Completely pointless - we've got 3 men doing the job of one.

I’m not one to slag individuals but we are shite against any half organised defensive formation.
We ran amok v Hibs but couldn’t score. The bheasts will attack which will suit us but we will be unlikely to bury anything that comes our way.
Depressing as fcuk, would take 2nd right now and hope we get some gems in the summer.

There is something seriously wrong with us.

Not 1 player is playing well and none of them are playing with any effort like the St Johnstone players.

It is fucking disgusting.

Goldson is a completely different player alongside Niko and McAuley.

It's ridiculous just how ill at ease the back four are playing alongside Worrall.

I'm sorry but he's the absolute root of our defensive mishaps.

Goldson and Katic away to Spartak was the worst defensive display we’ve seen all season. Katic seems to have paid the price for this which seems harsh.

Injuries have killed us but I fear the bubble has burst .SG seems incapable of turning things round and players lack belief . Can't see us getting anything from this tie and the struggle for second place starts in earnest today

Tactically owned by St Johnstone manager.

It does seem we just need cash as we have nothing in terms of coaching, tactics etc

I know this sounds irrational but I am starting to hate crosses (of the ball) yet I've always been a fan of wingers.

We just can't shoot.

If we have any ambition of finishing in the top two, never mind winning the league then money needs to be spent in January.

KT saying Craig puts himself under pressure by getting booke. We all know he will be allowed many more fouls before he is even spoken to.

So anyone can be manager then? When you're shite you just say it's no ma fault it's the players (who I signed/picked

What are you talking about? So does that mean the players can be shite and we will just blame the manager for his tactics?

I'm saying the players aren't bothered with this game, the manager picks the tactics and the team but they are all professionals and should apply themselves in every game.

Back