Dundee Hibs

I read during the week McKinnon talking about Inverness and they were a better team than the league table suggests, he also said the table usually settles down around xmas and you have a better idea then of what's happening, I did wonder if this was McKinnon inadvertently asking for more time himself.

They, and a host of other clubs want are see us go down to defeat tomorrow so it's up to us to go out and make sure they don't have that pleasure.

They fuukin hate us so fuuk them.

This will be good for us, one more bite's the dust, no way we will see that mob in the top flight any time soon.

giphy.gif

beaker2gif.gif
Spence seems very animated

They couldn’t afford to sack him, they are hoping he chucks it first. Anyone going in will nothing to spend. Tick tock

I dont want them to go out the game just yet i hope they go into admin and get docked points then get relegated into league 1 and then they just become even more of a tinpot club than they already are

Another season down in the championship, more pay offs punt any players worth their salt. And there's not many of them.

Pain pain and more pain Scum!

Oh how they revelled as both fans and board ...I hope every bit of anxiety, pain and upset hurts because unlike us they are totally and utterly fucked.

Hope the scumbag club stay down for many years to come. Would love to get them in the Scottish Cup this season and really hammer them. If they stay down for the next 2 seasons they could really struggle for years to come. By far the biggest budget in the Championship as well. Happy days.

I dont want them to go out the game just yet i hope they go into admin and get docked points then get relegated into league 1 and then they just become even more of a tinpot club than they already are
That would probably go more like the Hertz scenario than any other. Hopefully there’s no saving them and no time for anybody to rally round them.

4th place now, behind Livingston, Dunfermline and St Mirren :D

Trailing the leaders by 5 points :D

Only 2 points ahead of QOS in 5th, and in danger of dropping out of even the play off places :D

Remind me how voting with timmy has worked out for you, Thomson, ya prick :D

An absolutely rancid club, I don't normally look for other Scottish teams results but I must admit I always look to see if they get beat

Thought they had a wonderful tie up with Shakhtar Donetsk which would see the cream of the youngsters from Ukraine move to Tannadice

Did Thompson ever buy the Australian team he was after, or was it more smoke and mirrors from the baldy Bastard?

They gave Celtic their heart and soul,

Celtic gave them Jackie MacNamara, and he ripped the heart right out out of the club.

Their downfall is totally linked to their attachment to Celtic.

Yet they hate us.

Love it when that shite get beat look forward to their demise. However where is the link of the young Scumdee Utd fan singing the Steven Thomson song if I knew how to post links I would add it lol. Always laugh anytime I hear that song,

Back