Dundee Hibs

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I wish them nothing but misery. Another season stuck down in the Championship would be good. Shame they won't end up being relegated from their also. Although, they'll be taking an absolute doing in cash. Wonder if they've got any decent prospects coming through they can punt to Celtic.

Wonderful news.

I do love seeing those devious Paedo Poodles getting pumped.

How is sucking all that Liewell boaby working out for you? :D

Another season in that division could shut them down, what a great day that would be. Feck the baldy owner of them. Really hope they get their comeuppance for siding with the fat Japanese.

I wish them nothing but misery. Another season stuck down in the Championship would be good. Shame they won't end up being relegated from their also. Although, they'll be taking an absolute doing in cash. Wonder if they've got any decent prospects coming through they can punt to Celtic.
I think fat Pete has kicked them to the kerb now they’re no more use to him?

I wish nothing but bad fortune and misery on all 11 of the clubs who voted us out the SPL.
But some of those 11 slightly more than the others, with Dundee Utd in the list of those for extra misery.

just keep it coming, the worse they perform ,the worse their crowds will get hopefully going part time in the next couple of years if they keep sliding downwards

Best result of the day, that muppet Thompson will end up bankrupt , I hope.

No chance this will happen

He is running their accounts with 300,000 anything above is being moved to his account, and has been for the last so many years , they are actively seeking buyers for the club but surprisingly haha no one interested

They have a few wealthy fans who will keep them afloat, they will not go under unfortunately.

They are just your average run of the mill, poorly supported, shit club.

Well done Caley Jags.
Thompson will be of up to cruise around the Harbour in the Granite City to let of some steam :eek::eek:

Cheerio ya Arab arse-wipes. You're reaping what you sowed when you jumped into bed with the bheast.

Love it.

Remember the snivelling Rangers hating bigot Spence predicting when we got sent down the divisions by the time Rangers get back it will not just be Celtic out of sight Utd Aberdeen Hibs Hearts would be uncatchable on and off the park.

Any comment from pish stains tonight?

A far cry from the days of Sturrock, Bannon and Narey when they were going to the Nou Camp and beating Barcelona whereas all they have now left at their empty shell of a Club is their hatred of us.
Just lovely........

Back