Scott Allan signs pre contract with Hibs

Bonnyloyal

Scott Allan has signed a pre-contract with Hibs.
The midfielder is surplus to requirements at Celtic and Brendan Rodgers recently confirmed he would be offloaded.
Now Allan, 27, has returned to Easter Road where he has enjoyed two spells. He has signed a three-year deal.
Allan joined on a two-year deal in 2014, before going back on loan in January 2018 after being signed by Celtic

The boy has wasted four years of his career.

Hahahahah...

Even more than that really. He's back to square one, when he could have been a significant part of the Rangers team at the time and who knows what would've came after that.

He's made his bed though, so he can rot in it for all I care.

All he had to do was wait 6 months :D.

Its hillaruios how much he fucked his career by going to them haha 4 years down the pan.

Probably earned a few quid right enough.

Even more than that really. He's back to square one, when he could have been a significant part of the Rangers team at the time and who knows what would've came after that.

He's made his bed though, so he can rot in it for all I care.

He wasn't and isn't good enough for us.

Same with them, he was never good enough for either of us, I said it at the time that it was a blessing in disguise they took him.

27 years old and a whopping 129 league appearances according to Wikipedia.

What a waste of a career. Partly his fault, partly Celtics spitefulness.

There was no guarantee we would sign him plenty paper talk rumours.
His girlfriend just had a babie the scum offered him 10k a week 4 year deal.
Life changing money.
He put his family first with a guaranteed pay day.
Not a great career move they never wanted him it was just to get it up us showing their financial clout.
He has wasted 4 years of his short career.

All he had to do was wait 6 months :D.

Its hillaruios how much he fucked his career by going to them haha 4 years down the pan.

Probably earned a few quid right enough.

Financially, he’s back on a Hibs salary at 27 so hardly an upward trajectory for the sake of a couple of grand a week at that lot.

Wee prick. Could have pushed on and been a good player for us but has regressed to mediocrity.

Hope he gets a career ending injury.

Life changing money.
Not a great career move they never wanted him it was just to get it up us showing their financial clout.

We made 3 bids for him! No guarantee granted, but it was quite clear that he was fancied by the then Rangers coaching staff and it was very likely that we would initiate talks about a pre-contract if and when the time arrived.

He was used by Stubbs and Celtic and he was too stupid to even realise!

Lunatic decision taken by him and his agent at the time,, purely down to money,, he sacrificed his career and morals for the Tim pound,,, no matter what he does now he will always regret it, fud

Everyone knew this is exactly how it would end up.

Probably even he did to an extent but took the guaranteed money. Shame could have done well for us and potentially Scotland too. He's now too old for the national team to bother, and will never get another chance to play for us. He's a joke figure at Celtic so they won't take him back. If he's to have a good career he's going to have to go down south but no one down south of any size is going to sign a player from Hibs.

Solid going Scott.

p.s Andy Halliday absolutely loves his life and he went through more than just signing a pre contract after waiting for 6 months.

Dunno why everyone hates him. Helped us dodge a bullet and made himself a bit of cash off the scum.

Life changing money.

There aren't many footballers on £10k p/w (I'd be very surprised if he got paid that much) I wouldn't swap my life for but I'll make the exception for that sad case. £10k per week to be hated by the people I used to consider myself part of, seen as a laughing stock by a club who just used me as a GIRUY to their rivals and an overall failure as a human being? I'm happy with my lot thanks.

Back