Scott Allan signs pre contract with Hibs

If this isn't a lesson for any other 'so called blue noses' who jump the dyke and sell there soul and credibility for money then i don't know what is? Any real Rangers supporter woth there salt does not even contemplate pulling on that howling green and grey rag. The wee judas has got all he deserves.

Come on now how can you tell that tattoo is of Ibrox?

The proportions of the tiers and seats look exactly like the Govan stand if you ask me. The red and blue below it and the fact it's a father and son all suggest it's Ibrox.

He didn't have it when he signed for them so has got it done while taking their coin ha.

What a waste of talent.

He was in the year below me at Rosshall and always said he’d never join the mentally challengeds.

I mind after he signed for them he was rocking up at his parents at half 10 in the morning - delila never even wanted him at training never mind the club.

Give it a couple of years and the exact thing will happen to morgan. Im sure allan had to pay someone compensation for running them over which is probably why he chose them over us. There will be a news article in a couple of years from him slating the papes probably. Wee d*ck

I sincerely hope that someone in light blue gets the chance to snap his leg in two one day. Not because of his treachery, vile though that is, but because of his attempt to maim Rossiter last season.

The proportions of the tiers and seats look exactly like the Govan stand if you ask me. The red and blue below it and the fact it's a father and son all suggest it's Ibrox.

He didn't have it when he signed for them so has got it done while taking their coin ha.
There’s no red and blue in it and the tunnel is different from Ibrox currently. It’s just a generic football stadium tattoo if you ask me.

There’s no red and blue in it and the tunnel is different from Ibrox currently. It’s just a generic football stadium tattoo if you ask me.

There is red and blue underneath the tunnel, if you look at the picture of him abroad. When I see it all I see is this picture of Ibrox....

081b9932d3e8299e8d503ff2ca94febc.jpg

Mind he nearly killed a man when he played for west Bromwich and his insurance had to pay out £6million compo on his behalf?

There is red and blue underneath the tunnel, if you look at the picture of him abroad. When I see it all I see is this picture of Ibrox....

081b9932d3e8299e8d503ff2ca94febc.jpg
There’s definitely no red and blue under the tunnel mate, I’m assuming the picture was the tattoo incomplete as the other picture is completely different.

There’s definitely no red and blue under the tunnel mate, I’m assuming the picture was the tattoo incomplete as the other picture is completely different.
Personally thought the tattoo was just about his son following in his footsteps maybe as a footballer

It's difficult to see based on those pictures but in the Ibiza picture, one with the best light, it looks like a Rangers bar scarf from his ankle to lower calf, not saying it is definitely 100% Ibrox (couldn't give a f*ck whether it is or not to be honest) but the proportions of the seats/stands look like the Govan to me.

'Cool story bro' coming up....

Saw Allan out with Brown, Carlton Cole and few other can't remember who else. McGregor and one of either Armstrong or Mackay-Stevens I think it was. All of them were steaming in Hillhead Bookclub on a Sunday night, my mate is a cel'ic fan so he ends up sitting beside them and talking to them. Allan starts trying to talk to me, told him "No interested, I'm a bluenose", he said "So am I". Won't say my response as there's no way of posting it without me coming off like a d!ck and upping the 'Cool story' stakes.

I did get chatting to Carlton Cole who got tore right into Delia and wasn't a fan of cel'ic.

Saw Allan out with Brown, Carlton Cole and few other can't remember who else. McGregor and one of either Armstrong or Mackay-Stevens I think it was. All of them were steaming in Hillhead Bookclub on a Sunday night, my mate is a cel'ic fan so he ends up sitting beside them and talking to them. Allan starts trying to talk to me, told him "No interested, I'm a bluenose", he said "So am I". Won't say my response as there's no way of posting it without me coming off like a d!ck and upping the 'Cool story' stakes.

I did get chatting to Carlton Cole who got tore right into Delia and wasn't a fan of cel'ic.
Just tell us mate.

13 league games, 4 others. If the 10K pw quoted above is correct, he cost them £122,352 per game - although loan clubs will have paid some of that
Was obviously given some really bad advice but if he couldn’t get a game with them he sure as hell wouldn’t get a game with us now so he can gtf

Regardless of being a Judas Hibs is his level and arguably always has been when he got his big moves to the tims and west brom he went invisible

He will play well at Hibs and get another move to the championship where he will spend the rest of his career in obscurity like he’s been with them for the past four years!

Don't really have any feeling for him either way. Didn't think he was any better than the likes of Halliday, Holt or any of the other guys we had at the time.

At the time we wanted him Allan would have been an excellent addition - he was what that Waburton side lacked at that time.

His career might have been different, since then he has just followed the trend of coming across as a bit of a wanker who likes the idea of being a football player more than actually becoming one.

Mind Ajax....good start...

Well done for telling him he's like the return of Freddy Krueger oh how he must regret his decision to join the mhanks. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4479976/

Regardless of being a Judas Hibs is his level and arguably always has been when he got his big moves to the tims and west brom he went invisible
Turning out like Cummings. Some players are at home at certain clubs. Looks like Hibs for Cummings end Allan. Cumdog will be back there soon enough.

What a waste and what an idiot.

This!

An guy I know who used to be heavily involved in junior football and has forgotten more about football than I have ever known, has often said to me that “Scott Allan had the potential to be one of the very best and has thrown it all away”.

This is a good thing because any players with a bit of sense in a similar situation should use him as an example of how not to throw your career away over a quick buck. He’s also back playing for fans that gave him threats and called him every name under the sun

Regardless of who he supports, he signed for a team that didn't want it need him. He got loaned out, made few appearances and now looks like he'll spent the rest of his career as a squad number

He might have made decent money the past few years, but think about the appearance money and bonuses he missed out on, and will miss. It probably evens up

27 years old and a whopping 129 league appearances according to Wikipedia.

What a waste of a career. Partly his fault, partly Celtics spitefulness.

88 starts I think......poor decision by a poorly advised agent. Anyone who thinks this guy would not have become a better player playing with us is silly. For all I really can’t take the guy he has a talent and that, along with better facilities/coaching etc would have made him better - same at the filth only they had better players at the time hence why he didn’t play.
At a time when our midfield was made up of guys like Law, Hutton etc, Allan would have been a shining light.
Now though, his bed is made and I’m sure he’ll always regret his decision.

Back