Scott Allan signs pre contract with Hibs

He is just another one who took the paedo pound rather than being patient. Insignificant in the great scheme of things and will live remainder of his life with one regret and by fook it's a big regret!

People getting confused with a professional footballer being a die hard fan,
The majority understandably only care about their bank balance, and his is quite healthy, even though he has sacrificed his short career for a few years.

Fud.

This news pleases me. If he was keen to go and follow the money - be it us or them - he only needed to hang on 6 months. Instead he jumped ship and waved bye bye to any chance of ever playing for the team he supported, became a figure of fun at the club actually employing him, became a figure of hatred for the fans at the team he supposedly loved, is unlikely to have an international future, is unlikely to ever win anything ever again and has ended up right back where he started having hardly kicked a ball in anger for the best part of three years... all for maybe having a couple of nicer cars and holidays than he would have otherwise. Hope it was worth it, Scott.

People saying he wasn't good enough for us sound like a jealous ex. He abolutely was good enough, he was also young and a fan.

Actually chances are had he signed for us he would have actually played football and developed and become better to the point he would probably be still in our side.

Instead he got used to spite the club he professed to support and treated like an old whore. Now after 4 years on a mediocre 7-10k a week he drops back to Hibs level wages at what should be the peak of his career. Hes also had no international involvement and likely never will.

As for the wage arguement, he may not have earned as much at us to begin with but to have been playing and living the dream, also given the expected development trajectory back then he would have got a longer, improved contract with us and thats not considering where his career could have went had he been playing football during the most vital period of his career.

So all in all. He is likely financially worse off than he could have been and significantly less fulfilled. Which in truth is exactly what he deserves.

All he had to do was sit tight for 6 months.
He could then have joined his boyhood heroes but no....his greed got the better of him and he did the unthinkable - wee tadger!

Turncoat rat.

Passed about the green and white like a.........nope..... can't say things about young people, religious establishments and folk with an unhealthy interest in children

A wasted career. Could have done well for just about any other club other than Celtic - they only bought him, with the support of Hibs, to get one over on Rangers. Shame on him for allowing that though.

Hope he has a pish career at Hibs but the little c**t will no doubt be a thorn in our side too often. Need to get Scotty Arfield to give him the same treatment he did Brown.

All he had to do was wait 6 months :D.

Its hillaruios how much he fucked his career by going to them haha 4 years down the pan.

Probably earned a few quid right enough.
2daak1u.jpg

People getting confused with a professional footballer being a die hard fan,
The majority understandably only care about their bank balance, and his is quite healthy, even though he has sacrificed his short career for a few years.

Which I'd agree with, if it was clear he didn't have any other options.

Davie Hannah grew up a proper bluenose. He ended up playing for the filth and took their money as he was on a shitey wage at Tannadump and we were never interested in him. The scum's offer was the only decent one on the table so he went there. I would have found that difficult but I can understand it.

Allan would have been at Ibrox if he'd been able to sit tight for six months. Completely different to the scenario above.

Scott Allan has signed a pre-contract with Hibs.
The midfielder is surplus to requirements at Celtic and Brendan Rodgers recently confirmed he would be offloaded.
Now Allan, 27, has returned to Easter Road where he has enjoyed two spells. He has signed a three-year deal.
Allan joined on a two-year deal in 2014, before going back on loan in January 2018 after being signed by Celtic
Just shows what Celtic will do to young players.

Last edited:
The midfielder is surplus to requirements at Celtic and Brendan Rodgers recently confirmed he would be offloaded.
Now Allan, 27, has returned to Easter Road where he has enjoyed two spells. He has signed a three-year deal.
Allan joined on a two-year deal in 2014, before going back on loan in January 2018 after being signed by Celtic

The wee fud totally wasted the most important years of his career by going to those inbred coonts. Tbh he's a wee inbred coont aswell

I’m going to play devil’s advocate. I seem to remember melted face making vague hints about “anything could happen in training” “the fans are angry” and shite like that. What would have happened if he’d decided to wait it out and one of the scum, employed by that other rancid club, decided to give him a career ending injury in training, just to be the big man with his scum pals. Would Rangers have stood behind him? We all no the answer to that. The boy fuked his career to take the Papal Dinari. But he’s probably set for life. We have much better options, so it worked out well for us.

There was no guarantee we would sign him plenty paper talk rumours.
His girlfriend just had a babie the scum offered him 10k a week 4 year deal.
Life changing money.
He put his family first with a guaranteed pay day.
Not a great career move they never wanted him it was just to get it up us showing their financial clout.
He has wasted 4 years of his short career.
He is a rat

What an absolute w anchor.

He could have joined us, been a squad player at worst.

Instead he chose to sell his soul, may his career continue to circle down the pisser, GIRFUY jump the dyke c n t u.

Despite all that’s happened we saw at Dundee and Hibs that he has considerable talent.

I don’t have any sympathy but he really has wasted his potential.

And what a sad pathetic attempt at a GIRFUY from the yahoos.

oh dear what a shame never mind ya turncoat scumbag :)):)):))

Lost his soul and the best part of his career only to end up back where he was.

He probably has another 50 or 60 years on this earth to regret his decision to sign for Celtic.

We will never know but I reckon he would have been a big success at Rangers and played lots of games.

He's got a tattoo of a father and son walking out the tunnel at Ibrox on his left leg (photo in link above)..... while he was playing for them!

How f*cked up must he be. I was desperate for him to join us, thought he was exactly what we needed at the time and a bluenose to boot. Was raging at him for what he did, couldn't imagine a true Rangers fan ever doing that.

The anger has left, he's an irrelevance now. I'm sure he regrets his decision but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for him.

Last edited:
Just don’t get it some on here think he was a Rangers fan.
Surely if any of us had the chance to wait 6 months and we would be playing for Rangers
after that, it would feel better than winning the euro millions 3 weeks on the trot .

Just don’t get it some on here think he was a Rangers fan.
Surely if any of us had the chance to wait 6 months and we would be playing for Rangers
after that, it would feel better than winning the euro millions 3 weeks on the trot .
Exactly. He was brought up a Rangers fan but that’s it. His attitude is that of selfish, arrogant arsehole who would always have happily signed for them to get him the attention around Glasgow he craved. He’s never been a diehard Rangers fan.

He's got a tattoo of a father and son walking out the tunnel at Ibrox on his left leg (photo in link above)..... while he was playing for them!

How f*cked up must he be. I was desperate for him to join us, thought he was exactly what we needed at the time and a bluenose to boot. Was raging at him for what he did, couldn't imagine a true Rangers fan ever doing that.

The anger has left, he's an irrelevance now. I'm sure he regrets his decision but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for him.

Chose the scums coin over joining his boyhood heroes. Something no tattoo will ever fix.

He's the one who has to look himself in the eye when he's bankrupt at 35. He won't even have the memories of a good career to soften the blow.

Back