Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - BT Sports

The players must approach this game with the same attitude as they did the beggars game.... Dropping points is not an option.

Kilmarnock on good form and played on a shitey pitch which they are used to,going for a draw tonight as they always give us a tough game.

Got a cheeky £10 on Defoe to score and the famous to win @ 5/1

Mon the Gers, I’m looking forward to this one.

I'm not keen on this new formation just to fit Defoe in. I think it will hamper us for a few weeks, can see tonight being a struggle now, hope I'm wrong though

Let's just win this one rangers, fancy 2-0,to the Glasgow Rangers, but any win will do,no injuries please on this whore of a pitch.

Buzzing for this tonight, been a long time coming.

Hoping for a strong, positive display a la timskelping

What new formation? What's the line up and formation?

4 3 1 2

Kent playing Central. Defoe and Morelos up front. We varied between being very narrow to the two strikers splitting wide sometimes.

We looked dangerous going forward, created numerous chances right through the middle which isn't like us. We normally have to resort to crosses from wide which we still got in this formation from the full backs.

On the other hand we looked easy to get at with Helsinki finding lots of room down our wings.

Nervous about a change in formation as well.

4 3 1 2

Kent playing Central. Defoe and Morelos up front. We varied between being very narrow to the two strikers splitting wide sometimes.

We looked dangerous going forward, created numerous chances right through the middle which isn't like us. We normally have to resort to crosses from wide which we still got in this formation from the full backs.

On the other hand we looked easy to get at with Helsinki finding lots of room down our wings.

Nervous about a change in formation as well.

Really don’t think this is the game to be toying with new formations:oops:

Both starting mate.

McGregor, Tavernier, McAuley, Worrall, Halliday, Jack, Davis, Arfield, Kent, Morelos, Defoe

I'd be disappointed if that's our starting eleven. Not in the personnel but the fact that our team was leaked before a vital league match.

I would be surprised if we do not just stick to the 4231 for this.

back 4 of Tav, Katic, Worral and Barisic. Midfield 2 of Jack and Davis, 3 of Kent, Arfield and Candeias with Alfie up top.

Defoe to come on when it is won or when we are desperate for a goal

Back