Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - BT Sports

85 mins and still we are playing with zero width

Stevie G is more like Stevie Wonder tonight

Playing like 11 strangers tonight. Now not just being outworked but also being outplayed.

Killie are absolute guff yet we have barely had a shot in anger for most of the game.

We offer up absolutely no threat from that midfield and that is the 1st thing we should have addressed in the break.

Worrall let them into it. They had nothing up until that point. Any confidence seemed to just drain out of us.

In saying that for both goals im expecting a bit more from McGregor
Worrall is to blame for this as they were not bothering us at all. He gifts them a goal and a barrow load of self belief. It’s sickening.

Gerrard at fault for tonight. Changed the formation when it didn’t need to be changed. We’ve gone from having loads of width to having none.

The fullbacks have been woeful and have provided zero width like they are supposed too and our captain is as culpable as anyone so slack in every area of his game just now

I'm reluctant to criticise individual players too much on here as I've recieved bans in the past for minor criticisms of certain players... My last ban being after Dundee away when I described worral as a fuckin nightmare(seriously I got a four day ban for that) but here goes... Joe worral and Gareth macaulay are utter dogshit. They should both be extradited to outer Mongolia. Katic twice the player of both of them...worral has had one outstanding game against the poets and that's it. Fuckin dreadful.

Embarrassing and makes the scenes after beating the mentally challengeds embarrassing too.

Sick of this shit season after season.

It's a sad day when Kilmarnock show more title fight than us.

We'll drop points at the weekend as well and use a fucking plastic pitch as our excuse.

And the thing is
We learn zero about the formation etc
Cos no matter what side was put out or how it was arranged

The team has been utter pish

From the scum game to this. Davis and Defoe are miles from match fit. Gerrard should have subbed Worrall instantly and has responded shockingly slow.

Plus, when Defoe was on at roughly 5 and a half feet all we could do was lump long balls.

Worrall should leave NOW or he will cost us any chance this year. SG clearly has a soft spot for him and it will cost him if he persists with him. 4th place in the league is likely tonight.

Back