Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - BT Sports

Yes he has, do you want an award for pointing that out? We've changed our whole system to accomodate a player who is nowhere near match fit and you can see how it's worked out.

Changing the formation after beating the filth is madness.

Do you want an award from us "people" for pointing out the difference between match fitness and general fitness ? Nah you can have the award for condescending cnut of the thread if you want, that's how you're coming across. No defoe and it would be 2-0, we've created %^*& all and are lucky to have a goal.

There’s really no excuses tonight. We have seen this performance a number of times this season and cannot blame having all the extra games in Europe this time.

We are just not good enough other than the odd exceptional performance where we look like world beaters

Pish
Worral is the difference
He hadn’t fucked it when we were strolling it the SG would have schooled him.

The whole fucking team are to blame. Worral making a cunt of it is no reason for the heads to go down for nearly 2/3rds of the game.

We're continually devoid of any ideas as to how to change things (and not just tonight).

Fucking embarrassing stuff and there's no defending it.

All our good work in the game against Celtic because Gerrard picked a shit defence and done his usual CONSTANT tinkering with the line-up.

100% fucked by the manager. Again!
Have to agree constantly picking loan player who is not good enough is not helping.

Game management.

1 nil down and they get back in it by pressing our defence.... Defender can't handle it, loses possession and suddenly Kilmarnock don't need to chase the game.

We do.

Steve Clark has that team organised and working ever so hard for him.

And now he shuts up shop with bringing on Broadfoot.

He's a good manager

Yep, absolutely cruising before big worzal gummage shat it and gave them a goal. Who knows what katic has to do to get a game.

Wibble would have done us a favour recalling him.

I love Gerrard, but being fair, he has made a lot of mistakes this season. And you can’t win this league with that number of mistakes.

I think we can clarify that Worrall and Macauley are bomb scares. As soon as Goldson is fit it needs to be him and Katic in there.

time and again we shit the bed, truly dire performamce but is anyone actually surprised?

The world does not revolve around beating the scum. A lot of fans have always thought that which is fair enough. Looks like it's spread to the players which is not.

Do you want an award from us "people" for pointing out the difference between match fitness and general fitness ? Nah you can have the award for condescending cnut of the thread if you want, that's how you're coming across. No defoe and it would be 2-0, we've created %^*& all and are lucky to have a goal.

I don't care how I'm coming across. I'm p*ssed off at another shocking away performance with questionable tactics from the manager.

Changing the formation tonight was madness, it's Kilmarnock not f*cking Pep's Barca at their peak.

A few points I've noticed.

Scottish refs seem to ignore the things they should whistle & book for in favour of "advantage" and no booking. Then pull players for stupid infringements that they could let go.
Next, we have a mentality problem about plastic pitches, we don't pass the ball quickly enough and look worried about taking touches.
Having said that, we shouldn't have to play on them.

Stevie G should have made changes earlier, after the equaliser we seldom troubled Killie. The shape was wrong, youve got a penalty box goalscorer and we almost remove the idea of width from the team. Tempo was poor and a lot of the team had one of "those" nights.
Steven Craigan is an arse.

That's it from me.

For those putting all the blame on Worrall - We've had 65 minutes to fix it and we've been outscored 1-0 in that time. Piss off with talk of momentum. We should be pumping Kilmarnock off the park and they've been better than us for those 65 minutes.

He killed the momentum and the general mood with another pathetic lapse. End of story

1 fucking Rangers player fighting for a ball in their box v 5 Kilmarnock players. A bunch of fucking shitebag lazy bastards

Back