Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

The games a bogey if we don’t take 9pts from next 3 games starting today! We need to come out the blocks and be clinical up front while being extremely tight in defence.

In the last game against this mob at the macaroni, we looked like we could play till the week after and not score! Hopefully that changes today! C’mon Rangers!!

And catastrophically bad vs Hamilton, Motherwell, Spartak....also completely blundered for the HJK Helsinki 2nd goal....a fact many on here chose to ignore cause he scored.

Your vendetta against Katic is truly baffling.

Much like your use of "catastrophically".

Feel a bit sorry for Halliday as he hasn’t let us down. That said that’s more like it team wise. Defoe and Davis can be impact players. Lafferty unfortunately is the mistake many of us forecast. Which is a disappointment.

In the last game against this mob at the macaroni, we looked like we could play till the week after and not score! Hopefully that changes today! C’mon Rangers!!
The difference this time if the clocks ticking on at 0-0 we have many options and also Jermain Defoe on the bench.

Dont expect an exciting game but any win will do fine, need the 3 points.

Top class betting tip- Rangers win and under 3.5 goals at evens (betsson)

Right Gers. Start as we mean to continue. In their faces from the off. 3-0 Rangers

Anyone know, if I purchase the game on RTV but can't watch live, how soon it's available to watch the recording?
I have been asking same question. See separate thread. Answer I got was if you are outside UK buy it before it starts and watch immediately it finishes. If watch when it's part way you will watch it from that point.

I personally would have preferred Lafferty on the bench rather than Coulibaly.

Got both Davis and Halliday on the bench as midfield options, and if pushed you can move Kent inside too.

Would have preferred a direct striking option if we need it.

bbWHE5v.jpg

Not sure how Lafferty can be judged a woeful signing. He's hardly played and still got a couple of goals. Worrall has been picked to start today after one of the worst performances from one of our players all season.

Gerrard's judgement hasn't exactly been brilliant so far.

Let's just see how we get on today. Davis and Defoe starting from the bench makes sense though. Need to build up match fitness and bedding in with team over a few games.

Glad to see Katic back in. Hopefully Barasic gets through this game too. Having him back starting every game would be good. Although Halliday has done a sterling job.

As always at Livingstone, I fear for our players health. If Southampton are ready to bid 8 million and Tav tears his ACL then he is f***ed as are we. The pitch is a disgrace and we will do well to avoid injury from both it and "enthusiastic" tackles as practiced by the diddy teams.

Stop talking up the opposition and play like Rangers should. A good win today and move on to the next game. Nothing less is acceptable.

Happy with this team selection.

Gerrard saw what happened at Killie and has gone with the midfield and front three who so emphatically hammered the scum.

Of course, Goldson injured means we tinker again at the back but he’s obviously gone for pace and aerial ability over experience at the back.

He’s clearly anticipated that Livi will throw everything into the box as they’ve done all season and will pack the midfield and defender and try and hit us on the break. I think he’s right. So, McAuley is the one who has to go with that thinking.

I’m going 3-0 Rangers today.

3 points is an absolute must today. Any sort of slip up and we can forget about the league for this season.
I sincerely hope that our players are up for this one.

Time to stop overplaying in possession. Don't let them get settled behind the ball. Take our shots early and follow them in. Think we'll win today but it's never that straightforward with Rangers.

As always at Livingstone, I fear for our players health. If Southampton are ready to bid 8 million and Tav tears his ACL then he is f***ed as are we. The pitch is a disgrace and we will do well to avoid injury from both it and "enthusiastic" tackles as practiced by the diddy teams.
Tavernier tearing his ACL today...gotta love the positivity on here

Not sure how Lafferty can be judged a woeful signing. He's hardly played and still got a couple of goals. Worrall has been picked to start today after one of the worst performances from one of our players all season.

Gerrard's judgement hasn't exactly been brilliant so far.

Let's just see how we get on today. Davis and Defoe starting from the bench makes sense though. Need to build up match fitness and bedding in with team over a few games.

Glad to see Katic back in. Hopefully Barasic gets through this game too. Having him back starting every game would be good. Although Halliday has done a sterling job.

Goldsons injured and Macauley was worse than Worral. Worral just had a big blunder which made him appear worse.

We cant take anything for granted with this team. They have to start believing in themselves and they must do it now. I will take a win by a goal and backs to the wall performance. With Goldson missing at such a crucial period i csnt see us not conceding.

That's the spirit

If every player in our team had this mindset then we would be fucked.

Let's knuckle down, get on with it and win game. 3 points is a must end of.

And catastrophically bad vs Hamilton, Motherwell, Spartak....also completely blundered for the HJK Helsinki 2nd goal....a fact many on here chose to ignore cause he scored.

Ffs give it a rest, game hasn't kicked off yet. He deserves a start & looks a real prospect.
Why do some 'fans' revel in slaughtering instead of backing our younger players.

I really hope Barisic plays as he can today and copes with both the pitch and such big physical opponents.
He should be strolling this league as long as fit and match sharp.

Who’s the wee w@nk for Livi that was goading and mouthing off to Morelos after the full time whistle the last team we played here?

Wish FF would be less bipolar sometimes. We're probably not going to win by 3+ goals, but we're also not out of the title race yet.

It's absolutely f*cking mental on here every match thread.

But I love it.

Imagine what it will be like when the Wi-Fi at Ibrox is up and running, with people at the game joining in!!

Back