Match Thread Livingston v Rangers - 16:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

This...but it would be nice to see the players put in a proper commanding performance after Wednesday and give us a relaxing, enjoyable afternoon. Livingston (& our own short-comings) won't make it that easy though.
Agree mate would be good to see a good solid performance.

I was always told “result first performance second”.

If we can get an early goal or 2 then the fancy shit can come later.

If we lose today, I’d agree the league is over. That would be 6 points behind with them having a game in hand plus superior goal difference - effectively 10 points behind. We’re not clawing that back.

However win today and we’re still within touching distance. That makes this the biggest game of the season to date.

I conceded the title in the heated aftermath of Wednesday.

However we’ve now just got to dust ourselves down, try and keep winning and see where that takes us. What is certain is that we now have zero margin for error. Dropped points in any game up until the old firm game will surely kill it off. And are we capable of winning all those games? That’s the worry.

We also probably need Celtic to at least draw at killie whilst we win all those games.

All that is for another day however. 3 points today is the focus. And I feel we will win. As I did on Wednesday in truth.

If katic plays then he ought to be sensational given the clamour for him on here.

just watching a bit of the St Boo v Hibs game, the Hibs keeper appears to be wearing a kit very similar to the other Hibs players...

Must say, I'm not confident at all today.

Please, Rangers, please walk away with the 3 points we desperately need. We simply can't afford another slip-up

For me he is right not to pick , McAuley,Davis and Defoe today . McAuley is 38 /39 and playing 2 games in less than a week is pushing it. Davis and Defoe again are well over 30 and still have to get up to match fitness ,they will be better today coming of the bench.

IMG-20190127-150023.jpg

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Worrall, Katic, Barisic; McCrorie, Jack, Arfield; Candeias, Morelos, Kent.
SUBS: Foderingham, Defoe, Davis, Halliday, Coulibaly, McAuley, Middleton

No, I want the midfield of Rangers who produced our best performance of the season a month ago, Surely that's not hard to understand?

Your theory is cause they smashed the mentally challengeds then they must be our best midfield, that midfield have no real quality, surely that’s not hard to understand?

Back