Match Thread Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

GUBBED.jpg

He'll feel better after Stewart Milne shags him tonight.

Massive win , killie dropped points and hearts , and always amazing to pump dolly st their own midden .

Fantastic displays by Kent Morelos and Defoe’s finish sublime , only black spot Morelos red which will be rescinded if there’s any justice .

Unbelievable. Bringing on Coulibaly and Katic was the right move. Defoe justified why we brought him in, what a touch and finish.

Worried for a bit but good result in the end.

We need to appeal that ref card though.

Good goals by Morelos, especially the 2nd one. Defoe took his well too.

Massive win.

Credit to Gerrard as his subs worked well. Outwith the goal, Defoe coming on helped our shape as we needed someone pressurising their defenders. And what a finish, just lethal.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Worrall was close to my motm (tough to give it morelos when he was off & kent tired badly befoe he went off). He was solid & did really well against Cosgrove.

Otherwise I thought McCrorie gave us much needed physicality and presence.

In terms of worries, Barisic looks short of confidence & got bullied a bit by their aggression. Jack was also poor & doesnt influence the game enough. Just lacks that bit of dominating aggression in midfield but credit due to him for his part in the last goal.

Must say I was impressed by Ferguson for them. Makes great runs & is good at the dirty side of the game. Shinnie also bossed our midfield worryingly in the latter parts.

Anyway, thank f*ck for that.

Had to watch that with a sleeping baby next to me ... almost flipped her off the couch when defo smashed that in ....

Was convinced we were gonna blow that !!! So proud of the team for getting the result !

Now let’s see what that loser Mcinnis has to say about that

Back