Morelos Claim Dismissed

If killie game goes to replay he misses that instead of one of the scheduled matches before it, another farce of a rule.

No isn't the case

2 matches straight away

The extra game takes effect in the competition it was occurred in 14 days from the offence took place

SCOTT FRASER MCKENNA (ABERDEEN F.C.)
2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE AND 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH FROM 20/02/2019

He wasn't banned for what he did. He got banned for the 19th Century Terrorist shitstorm about him after we beat them, and the 19th Century Terrorist shitstorm that correctly rescinding his red card would have brought.

100%, fat Liewell played a blinder after we pumped them with his statement.

SFA have pandered to them.

Poor decision. Let’s get on with it! Let’s not lower ourselfs to there level. Go out tomorrow sing loud and proud win the game and do our talking on the park! Great opportunity now for Defoe 3 games to stake a claim!
Lower ourselves to their level? So you are happy with out players getting handed 3 match bans for absolutely nothing? That attitude is why it continually happens

They all hate us, this was always going to be the outcome. Its unsettling we are no refereed to the same strandard as everyone else, especially Morelos. The way they label him as a a hot headed South American is bordering on racism pure and simple

What sickens me is Rangers fans agreeing with the red card.Even if you believe it was right, keep quiet about it. We've enough enemies out there without our own agreeing with them. It makes their job of putting the boot into us much easier.

The mentally challengeds would never do this, right or wrong decision, they would deny it to a man they were wrong. The utter lack of any tims saying they should take responsibility for their club allowing a paedo ring to operate out of the piggery shows this.

In tomorrow’s after match interview Gerrard should say he is going to spend the weekend looking at all the other games and highlight the tackles that go unpunished and hope the compliance officer takes action to uphold the sporting integrity of the game in Scotland

Morelos hasn’t made one violent challenge since he joined us - he’s injured nobody, yet he’s being demonised on a scale I’ve never seen in 35 years of watching Scottish Football. We must take the SPL all the way on this one, courts if need be.

Only Gazza got near the same treatment. They know he can win us trophies.

I realise that we are not popular but it still astonishes me that other clubs meekly accept the direction of travel here. This week is a prime example - Hibs cannot under any circumstances be happy with the outcome of the reviews of Wednesday night - a citation for their player already booked and no action taken on blatant assaults on their players! Is everyone in Scottish Football completely in thrall to the Gallowgate Galacticos?!?!

No isn't the case

2 matches straight away

The extra game takes effect in the competition it was occurred in 14 days from the offence took place

SCOTT FRASER MCKENNA (ABERDEEN F.C.)
2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE AND 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH FROM 20/02/2019
Skysports just said that if the killie game goes to a replay then he misses the replay & instead he will be able to play hamilton away.

No point going on and on about it,nothing is going to change the decision.
Instead Defoe and Lafferty will have to step up to the plate in Morelos absence and put a shift in.

We have an important game tomorrow.

To the folk saying remove ourselves from the Scottish Cup, surely winning it would be even better? F*uck them.

200w.webp

It was never violent or excessive force, fck them Defoe will slaughter teams left right and centre
100% agree. We all know Alfie has a petulant side. Hopefully he realises that if he can be banned for this he needs to cut the daft stuff out going forward. Plus he gets a rest and Defoe gets a run of games to get him up to speed. Glass half full!

So...

We issue a ref statement - £6k fine
Celtic issue ref statement - ref summit, no fine

McGregor unfortunately catches Ferguson on follow through - 2 match ban
Simunovic deliberately elbows Shaw unconscious - no ban

Fisher booked for bad tackle - 2 match ban
Brown booked for bad tackle - no ban as he was booked

And that's before we even talk about Candeias sent off for blowing a kiss.

Morelos seems to be this years Ryan Jack, barely a red card in his career, until he starts playing well for the Gers

I think the club should release a statement, highlighting the way the press and media have treated us since the old firm game,, Then refuse to do any media until the end of the season,, If we are contractually obliged, we do the least possible,,, any other statements come thru rtv
The time for statements is over they have not been successful in the past because the SFA etc don't care. Legal action is the only option. No point asking them to change we have to force it.

He wanted to leave in the summer anyway, but he might now be hoping for another February bid from China now.
Nobody could blame Alfredo for wanting away from this agenda driven hateful shitehole of a country.
No way is he ever going there. He's at the start of a stellar career not a has been in search of a final pay day. That said it is obvious they hope to drive him out of Scotland. The dishonesty and cowardice is enough to make you puke.

Last edited:
We need to start crowding the ref at every opportunity, put pressure on them in interviews and statements. It works for the scum

Oh and our players are no longer available for Scotland games

The whole system is a joke.

How can Morelos' 'crime' be deemed the same as McKenna's?

McKenna's is genuinely shocking. Could easily have done a lot of damage to his opponent.

Unbelievable.

Surely these decisions have got to be explained. If that's violent conduct can someone please explain to me what's violent about Morelos' involvement in that.

Incredible really.

I think one thing is for sure. There is absolutely no way anyone on the appeals panel has looked at the incident objectively. Not one person I work with thought it was a red card (and they are mostly Leeds fans with no real interest in Scottish football).

The decision taken has been influenced by lots of different factors including Morelos reputation, media pressure, recent refereeing decisions (i.e. the 4 pens in one game despite 3 being correct) & of course the potential reaction from the tims of the decision.

We are being completely fuked over by the haters but I don’t know what we can do about it as no other club will back us.

What a disgusting thing for Rae to say about the lad trying to go with the media myth that Alfie is some crazy hothead. The lad had zero Red cards before he came to play for us .

Hang your head in shame Alex - you sound like your dancing you’re puppet Masters tunes, you should know better, never ever cede one inch ever.
You know the saying ‘No surrender ‘

We've been getting cheated from the first game of the season. No other team has been cost points anywhere near the same level as us due to refereeing performances.

Back