Morelos Claim Dismissed

I really hope we release a strongly worded statement because that's alright to do that as Celtic did it mentioning Alfie previously and nothing happened to them. We cant say nothing about this as this has been a witch hunt against Alfie a young foreigner who doesn't speak much English!

How dare you post and not have a go at the Sfa, Celtic or liewell and clearly how corrupt it is!

When decisions go our way it’s yasss the poets are raging, get it up them etc etc.

When we don’t get decisions it’s as above.
Unfortunately for us with the type of player Morelos is he is always going to be involved in these incidents.

Just waiting on people having a go at Gerrard for saying it may prevent him going to the next level.

McGregor has been ‘naughty’ a couple of times this season also.

Whilst I disagree with the Morelos decision after seeing the footage from different angles, we are not going to get every single decision.

As per, we have calls for boycotting the cup, Gerrard reviewing every game and incident and calling the Sfa out in public.

I don't have a problem with punishments getting dished out but it has to be the same for everybody. For McGregor to get cited and Brown and Simunovic to get away with it is scandalous. They didn't even show a replay of Lego's tackle FFS.

We are being reffed differently from everybody else and scrutinised on TV differently as well. Consistency is all I'm asking for not preferential treatment. The more we bend over and accept this the more they will shag us.

No surprise.

We need multiple cameras at all games. VAR cannot come quick enough.
We need a new appeals system. Current system is draconian.

How that lot got away with theirs is unbelievable. But again expected.

This has shown why VAR wouldn't matter. A 3 person panel have sat in a room, viewed the incident from multiple angles and come to the conclusion that the correct decision was made! Farcical.

VAR by a 3 man panel never actually helped us tonight in regards Morelos and mcgregor
Thats VAR behind closed doors. VAR when the game is being played and real time is a different proposition:

1. It changes the disciplinary procedure - the refs cannot state that they did not see the full incident. All major points should be reviewed...In real time. This is apparently why their lot were not up for violent conduct. They said that they saw the full incident and no further action is due. Whilst, for us Madden apparently did not answer yes to that question. Even though Madden was directly behind the McGregor incident.

2. Per my previous post it removes the ref from the pressure and give them time to think and get the full picture.

Anyway just my opinion. Anything to improve the current system is a good thing.

It's sickening really in the context of the other games this week where we have had Burke do the most dramatic dive we have seen in years and a pure assault by Simunovic totally ignored by a compliant SFA.

The game up here is fucked.
The Scum wanted a compliance officer and Lawell chose her.
Only the Hibs player is getting done in that game and nothing happens to Burke , Simunovic and also Broon’s assault that he gets away with every game.

The
the systems fine its the 19th Century Terrorist bastards cheating us what's the problem
the current system allows the refs to hide. Madden would have been asked a direct question - did you see the incident. If he says no, it then goes in front of a panel. Same thing would apply to everyone. Would Ferguson have been a yellow? Would brown have been on the park with his elbowing and terrible tackles...probably no.

Remove the pressure from the players nd he can view the Morelos incident with the same view we have.

Anything that we can do to change the ability for refs to hide or not have the full view on an incident is a good thing. The current system is far to unaccountable and needs more transparency. in my opinion, VAR can help to drive that change.

Think this might backfire on the haters, we will end up with Defoe being match fit and banging in the goals and also Morelos with a point to prove when he returns

As far as the filth are concerned, its job done and payback.

The game is fucked when we have mentally challengeds in the media and their lickspittles, setting the agenda for who should get disciplined.

Not only them DA, our ex players stick the boot in to toe the line of their paymasters, Boyd, Derek Ferguson, Rae, Thompson, Dalziel .
I can't hink of any ex player of ours sticking up for any of our players recently.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but it’s just occurred to me that Alfie’s red card for violent conduct maybe relates to him pushing McKenna and putting him on his arse, as opposed to the non existent ‘stamp’
Do the SFA publish their reasoning for these judgements?

Lennon or any other RC that gets abuse..not due to religion but cos their a (unt...always plays anti irish anti catholic card...time to play the race card rangers..lets get this out there for what it really is.
Always reports and summits on how to improve scottish football and we get a potential superstar arrive on our shores and hes hounded...fuckin pathetic!
I've said it on here many times theres a great story to be told re Morelos, leaving his home country at an early age to achive his dream of becoming a footballer in Europe, and since his exploits in Finland have taken him to Glasgow he's on his way to doing that, but no one wants to report it, you can bet your house if he was playing for anyone else he would be getting that exposure.

VAR by a 3 man panel never actually helped us tonight in regards Morelos and mcgregor

Correct, and as shown tonight, while the football authorities and media are corrupt no amount of video evidence will get to the correct decision.

Oliver Burke’s dive against Hibs is the most blatant one that I have seen.
Never showed on BBC sportscene for some reason, so was never discussed by the panel. How it has never been picked up by the compliance officer isabsolutely ridiculous.
think we know why mate its all agenda driven to help the scum win 8 in a row because they aint getting 9 never mind 10

McGregor gets cited, but Ferguson doesn't?

Club should be all over that

McGregor should tell the SFA to f**k off and make himself unavailable for their team

Well, at least now we'll get to see whether the team can continue on winning without Alfredo there in the team. We cannot afford to be a team that relies heavily on one player, so this will be a true tester this. Unfortunate timing, but I have faith in both Lafferty and Defoe.

McGregor gets cited, but Ferguson doesn't?

Club should be all over that

McGregor should tell the SFA to f**k off and make himself unavailable for their team
Ferguson got booked for his tackle.. therefore he cant be cited as the ref has already punished him.

Ferguson got booked for his tackle.. therefore he cant be cited as the ref has already punished him.
Which is nonsense, as has already been pointed out on several occasions today.

The hivs player was booked, he was still cited, despite already being booked.

The rules change when it suits the agenda.

Last edited:
Absolutely raging at this.
Given Alfie still only a booking away from another 2 game ban there is big pressure on JD and Laff to score plenty of goals between now and the end of the season.

Oliver Burke’s dive against Hibs is the most blatant one that I have seen.
Never showed on BBC sportscene for some reason, so was never discussed by the panel. How it has never been picked up by the compliance officer isabsolutely ridiculous.
Apparently didn't gain an advantage from it so nothing can be done.

Which is ridiculous. He tried to gain an advantage by cheating, just because he didn't doesn't mean he didn't cheat.

Just doesn't make fücking sense. 3 games for this.

morellllo2b-copy.gif

What a fucking joke.

Morelos gets 3 matches for involuntarily brushing that sheep pricks tadger.

Did the sheep prick get an enhanced ban for kicking morelos in the face??

Think this might backfire on the haters, we will end up with Defoe being match fit and banging in the goals and also Morelos with a point to prove when he returns

Really hope you're right but Alfredo will be a huge loss for us. He works the opposition back 4 on his own.

Incredible really.

I think one thing is for sure. There is absolutely no way anyone on the appeals panel has looked at the incident objectively. Not one person I work with thought it was a red card (and they are mostly Leeds fans with no real interest in Scottish football).

The decision taken has been influenced by lots of different factors including Morelos reputation, media pressure, recent refereeing decisions (i.e. the 4 pens in one game despite 3 being correct) & of course the potential reaction from the tims of the decision.

As you stated, it is impossible to look at the incident objectively after the media barrage on the incident. The only real hope is that VAR someone manages to ensure these incidents are properly dealt with before the onslaught of media bias influences the decision makers on these panels.

If you have watched it multiple times you will have noticed McKennas left foot hooking round morelos left leg?

This is why Morelos foot ended up between his legs, not because Morelos took a swipe.

But yeah, I'm delusional.
No mate your correct. Unfortunately the facts wouldn’t fit with the media and ex ira loving paedophilic hiding pundits so to avoid uproar we have been done over. Again. If anything Alfie tried not to stamp I reckon so yeah I’m delusional as well as fuckn fuming

I'm sorry but all i see is rampant paranoia.

Alfie leads in with his foot , Ergo = Red card.

What the %^*& am i missing

Problem is comparable fouls by Celtic players aren't similarly punished.

Peronally thought it was a red too, but we see equally bad behaviour unpunished in every other match.

I agree with those who mention VAR. This is evidence we'd still get screwed while the mhanks continue as they wish.

It’s reached a stage that we are going to struggle to attract any real talent here.

Regardless of what anybody says it has got to have ran through the gaffers mind that you cannot fucking win in this country so what’s the point.

What started as a insane paranoid conspiracy’ operation stop 10’ is now genuinely believed by a surreal amount of football fans in this country. Rangers cannot get the most basic refereeing decision without it being scrutinised by the country’s nationalist broadcaster, commmented on by every manager in the country and then forensicallly studied by inept corrupt stooges.

We’ve got a genuine talent, the first for a long long time that the fans and their kids can proudly sing his name, wear replica jerseys etc that will now almost certainly leave us as soon as he has half a chance. Can we honestly blame him ? He’s made to fell and look like a criminal for playing football. I fucking despise what this country has became. A shower of apologetic dirty 19th Century Terrorist nationalist bastards.

Well your source was spot on, I’m genuinely interested to know why the red was upheld. Does your source have any info on that given they were involved in the process?
I can’t actually believe they watched the pictures of the incident and still came up with this. It’s actually shocking.

Back