Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 17:15 Saturday - Premier Sports

Nobody got the class in midfield to take the ball down and dictate the game.

We are poor tonight.

This is honking... there is no shape long ball going nowhere, crosses into the box going are all over the place

This certainly hasn't been great. Defoe looks so isolated and we are not having any luck through the middle. Spells where Kilmarnock are passing fucking rings around us, fucking embarrassing. We have so much more fucking quality than this shower of utter shite

There's nobody with any creativity apart from Morelos to take the game by the scruff of the neck and create something or score
(Other than crossing it all the time even when Defoe is on and not Morelos)
Other teams have got players that do that like Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Rashford

Deliveries into the box have been shocking. We need to get in at half time, regroup and hopefully come back out a different team.

There's nobody with any creativity apart from Morelos to take the game by the scruff of the neck and create something or score
(Other than crossing it all the time even when Defoe is on and not Morelos)
Other teams have got players that do that like Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Rashford

Aye but you are talking 200 million at least for them

We badly need someone in these games that can get their foot on the ball and control the midfield. I’m not convinced jack and McCrorie works in games where teams sit in against us

This is one helluva a poor first half

Allowed Killie to dominate the midfield and they’re bossing the game, we’ve players pinging aimless passes everywhere

The only 2 players winning their battle so far are the centre backs.

I said midfield had to change the style to get Defoe in to the game. Wide players also had to change it.
No Morelos so punts up for Alfie to fight for are no use with Defoe.
We need accurate passing not hopeful punts.

Rotten.

Halliday and Kent only ones with pass marks so far.

As soon as Davis is fit I think Arfield should be sitting out a few games.

It's a fairly even game with not a lot happening.

Of course, on here it's the end of the world and we are dreadful.
We have been absolutely awful, no point in saying otherwise. The only positive that we aren’t behind.

This pitch is a fucking embarrassment to Scottish football. Impossible to play any sort of decent football on it.

We badly need someone in these games that can get their foot on the ball and control the midfield. I’m not convinced jack and McCrorie works in games where teams sit in against us

Not on bench but that would be Kamara.

This is one helluva a poor first half

Allowed Killie to dominate the midfield and they’re bossing the game, we’ve players pinging aimless passes everywhere
Kilmarnock must train on this shite daily.

I would hardly say they are playing scintillating football either but are more effective at what they do than we are so far

Back