Match Thread Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Defoe and Davis now shown up for the panic signings they were. No plan to fit them into our team. Shoehorned in and we've regressed as a result. Title over. That falls on Gerrard I'm afraid.

There will be the usual finger pointing. Blaming individual players.

Collectively not good enough.

Thank god Morelos is back on Wednesday. Because Kilmarnock will present exactly the same problems that we had no answers to today.

We got exactly what we deserved today, arguably one more point than we deserved, but McLean couldn't wait to get the whistle in his mouth to end the game.

That's that then, was always gonna be a long afternoon, to think some predicted we would win at a canter before the game kicked off, based on what? Looking forward now to the season ending. Again

Difficult to put any kind of positive spin on that. 180 minutes of Defoe up top with no Alfie - 0 goals. Looked really disjointed today.

433 with two average wide players who barely score absolutely kills me. It’s dreadful to watch. Without Morelos we have nothing.
The rest of the team are so poor they don’t know how to change it to suit a player like Defoe.

Well there goes any chance of the league. Disgrace of a performance. Its all about the Cup now.

Disgusting performance

Each and every player should be utterly ashamed of themselves as should the management team.

Go the whole hog and get us papped out the cup and we can forget the whole thing cos if we play like that it's done on wednesday

Sorry but that’s pish and I don’t really see any semblance of Gerrard working this out.

We’re a bit of a one man team, take one player out and we look spineless, toothless and absolutely impotent.

Well that’s that. I’d said it was never on but it’s the hope that kills you. SG has to do something in the cup or it’s a complete failure of a season. Frankly can’t see that either. We are better but not significantly imho.

Questions need to be getting asked now

That was fucking trash

Really poor today but is there anywhere we can go at the moment? I don't know what the answer is. I don' think a change of manager every season is the way to go. At the moment I think we just need to back him. However, worrying last month or so Pittodrie aside.

That's the title been handed to the Crash Barriers on a plate now. A hard game tomorrow had we won today I was fully expecting them to drop points.

Now they'll win 2/3-0.

Season could be over come Weds night. Said in January we needed another striker.

League challenge over .

And if we play like that Wednesday then the season is over.

Disgusting performance,forget the referee ,it was so so bad

Never the day for 4-3-3 with Defoe up top. If Lafferty was fit enough to play 30 minutes from the bench then he should've started with him.

There will be the usual finger pointing. Blaming individual players.

Collectively not good enough.

Thank god Morelos is back on Wednesday. Because Kilmarnock will present exactly the same problems that we had no answers to today.

We've had no answer to that type of play since the we left the 3rd division

Most boring 90 minutes since Pedro.

That was awful. We know teams are going to sit back and still seem caught out!

Amateurs. Each and every one of them. They don't have it in them to try and win this League. A win today would have piled the pressure on the Peasants at Killie tomorrow. Instead, they've just handed that lot another League title.

I'm sorry to say this, Gerrard brought us a new sense of urgency and some great results but he has no clue how to set up a team and line it up properly.

The signs have been their though at Ibrox ever since the sheep beat us.

Not a good day at the office. Defoe up top on his own isn't working. Got a little more joy when Laff came on, but altogether a sloppy poor performance. Ref had a shocker, but if we don't have a cutting edge we won't consistently win matches like this.

We’re just not at the races today. We’ve allowed the tempo to be low-key and there has been no penetration. All round ordinariness has been on display from start to finished. To say I’m disappointed is a massive understatement.

We've seen this utter tripe far too many times this season, not just today.

This team dont have any guts absolute shit scared to play the ball forward no urgency and middleton is never good enough to be getting game time.

Back