Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

Ironically, or maybe coincidentally, I can never tell, the last game I watched via somebody’s phone was the night we beat Kilmarnock down there when Nicky Clark scored late on.
So, I hope to pass this successful run onto any of you watching via this.

Yes same here :D

They will be in the studio getting online updates and passing that off as them reporting.
Gotcha. So they'll bascially be blethering a lot of sh*te about something else while giving sporadic updates as per usual when its at the Brox, pathetic.

Tonight is going to be feckin murder for me. I’m stuck at work and torn between listening to whatever pishy coverage BBC Radio Scotland provide and trying to avoid the score until 2210 then watching on delayed transmission.
I’m sure somebody in work will keep you up to date, whether you want it or not.

The McCrorie rumour obviously true.

Lack of creativity the risk again tonight.

Don't think it'll happen. It's one thing doing it in Kilmarnock, but trying to get a signal for the most basic of online tasks is mostly impossible at Ibrox never mind streaming

Not true, I get a good signal in Govan when the game is underway, can put in play coupons on no probs, have watched vids on social media from contentious issues in our game

C’mon bears let’s get right into this mob.
Crisp sharp high tempo passing and some bloody shots on target.
Skiddy surface is ripe for shooting but tough for goalies.

Ironically, or maybe coincidentally, I can never tell, the last game I watched via somebody’s phone was the night we beat Kilmarnock down there when Nicky Clark scored late on.
So, I hope to pass this successful run onto any of you watching via this.

I'm pretty sure we had a view from 3 stands that game :D

Alfredo to the rescue, Scottish Cup Hat-trick for him tonight!! :))
Good to see Jack and Arfield back, both were missed on Saturday. C'mon Rangers get into them.

Back