Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

if they drop him his confidence will sink even lower, he needs a boost not relegated to the stand.

He needs a kick in the backside from the boss. This is the best fans, biggest club and highest wages he's ever had and he gets to be coached by a legend. Get the finger out Borna.

That’s our strongest 11 (except Fod) for home games vs SPL dross imo. Assuming of course Barisic plays to his potential.

I totally agree. And that's key with Barisic as you say potential.

He's taken a lot of stick after Saturday but you've seen with his earlier performances this season he can produce genuine quality.

Would have had Middleton instead of Coulibaly on the bench. Apart from that we should have enough to take care of Killie!

I’m sure somebody in work will keep you up to date, whether you want it or not.

I could probably make it through to 2210, there’s only 3 of us here. Thankfully the news of RTV audio coverage has thrown me a lifeline.

Can't believe Barasic and Candieas are starting.

Can see this being tight with possibly ET or pens.

Can't believe Barasic and Candieas are starting.

Can see this being tight with possibly ET or pens.

He would at least offer width if we needed it, what has Coulibaly shown lately?

Coulibaly is no world beater but if we’re leading the game and getting leggy he can come on and bring some energy to the midfield. Middleton needs space to run into, he would be totally ineffective tonight I believe.

On paper looks a good midfield bit arfield really has to up his game.

Candeias has also been rotten but it would be even more disappointing if Lafferty started.

Lot of folk questioning players form etc , tonight could be a night to lift that form and push and pump these bastards! Games no kicked off and the negativity is ridiculous!

Who gives a %^*& who starts and is a sub! There is 11 guys out there with a rangers strip on bloody SUPPORT THEM!!!

Once again Kilmarnock will be fired up for this despite not winning a match for the last 5 games,I just don't think we can do likewise unless playing the sheep or the mankies,Players need to start getting their fingers out of their arses and start performing.

Not confident for tonight purely on the basis Kilmarnock will be more fired up than we will,will close down and fight for everything and not bad in the middle and wide areas.

Going for a draw after 90mins but think we'll get knocked out tonight.

Would have had Middleton instead of Coulibaly on the bench. Apart from that we should have enough to take care of Killie!
Middleton is not good enough for the squad ever mind the team, he may get better as he gets older but for now he just has not got what we need.

Famous last words

Players shooty in warmup was quite venomous compared to usual.

Players have been away at hotel today as per euro games.

Expect a big performance

Once again Kilmarnock will be fired up for this despite not winning a match for the last 5 games,I just don't think we can do likewise unless playing the sheep or the mankies,Players need to start getting their fingers out of their arses and start performing.

Not confident for tonight purely on the basis Kilmarnock will be more fired up than we will,will close down and fight for everything and not bad in the middle and wide areas.

That’s the spirit

Coulibaly is no world beater but if we’re leading the game and getting leggy he can come on and bring some energy to the midfield. Middleton needs space to run into, he would be totally ineffective tonight I believe.
Entitled to your opinion mate....

With friends like you bro, holy fook

Back