Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

Once again Kilmarnock will be fired up for this despite not winning a match for the last 5 games,I just don't think we can do likewise unless playing the sheep or the mankies,Players need to start getting their fingers out of their arses and start performing.

Not confident for tonight purely on the basis Kilmarnock will be more fired up than we will,will close down and fight for everything and not bad in the middle and wide areas.

Going for a draw after 90mins but think we'll get knocked out tonight.

Usually we need to wait til about 2 minutes in for the negative pish to start. Well done mate you've set a new record.

Usually we need to wait til about 2 minutes in for the negative pish to start. Well done mate you've set a new record.
You are aware there are others on the thread before i posted that are not confident of winning tonight,any reason why you ignored them ? If you think we'll win i'm not going to go all gung ho jumping all over you because i disagree,grow up ffs.

lol, Tom's about a minute behind other <cough> sources, so if you've got both Tom's audio stream on and another <cough>video source on mute, it's really very, very surreal. :D

Back