FF Activist Meeting

From time to time FFers meeting up to discuss issues of the day.

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

We’ll drop you a note of paperwork, date and venue later.
count me in

I would love to attend, if it's before a Rangers game either midweek or a Saturday would be ideal, as you know Mark i travel up from the North East of England.

Depending on times etc i would be interested. Cant come on here and bump my gums and not get involved in a more proactive manner

Should you wish to be considered to attend the next one please indicate your interest in this thread or via a PM (called a conversation on Xenforo)

Yes please.

Date and time permitting, this sounds like a interesting event to be part of.

I'm in, any time does me

I am in.

If you need The Louden as a venue, just ask. As long as it's not a Matchday

If you need The Louden as a venue, just ask. As long as it's not a Matchday

Fabulous gesture. We need to get more organised, even with a couple of hundred supporters in sync, with hopefully advice on what we as supporters can legally do to eradicate this witch hunt. Walking through Queens Park this morning and could not help looking back to the supporters march on Hampden with Sandy Jardine. We have stood still as a support since.

Back