Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Ref is a joke. Two definite yellow for them, followed by a definite red for Goldson. Connor was very lucky.

As for us, we huff and puff and blow ourselves our.

Same shite, different game.

This team is too physically weak with too many small players that are easily brushed off the ball.

A complete rethink in recruitment policy is required.

Absolute garbage

A kids team manager living off his reputation as a player and is being quickly found out.

Absolutely clueless

Poor craigie is going to have to suffer the XL strap on from mad jill now tonight

That sums up our game right there less than a minute to go and fancying about with the ball not launching it into the box,

The team are more than capable, i dont know wether its the amount of fixtures or what but I don't get why we are so hot and cold. We need some added quality thats for sure, we also need to find a way for Defoe to play imo

Thought Morelos got Gerrard out of jail to an extent. He got his team selection and tactics wrong and it was only individual magic from Morelos that got us back in it

Shite result.

Only seen second half but positives for me:

Grezda and Davis looked a bit better

Negative:

Still can’t create chances, balls in to the box were shite, Goldson really poor.

How many times have we heard this, once again our season is over in March.
The season was done in January when they went to Killie and surrendered.

Team of shitebags the only 2 who stood their ground out there today were Morelos and Kent who finally put some no mark prick on the deck.

Very lackluster again. Some judgements from players was shocking- no need for an extra touch or pass.

Seen some of the game but what I did see was two fouls in the first half that should have been a stonewall yellow cards but nothing,the Officials are giving teams carte blanche to be as physical as they want against us .

Had to miss the game due to sickness. So glad I wasn't there to watch that. Terrible performance. The players have chucked it.

on the positive:
+ much prefer to see katic in the team than that wally worrall.
+ gerrard changed it half-time for once.
+ he brought on defoe at the hour mark as opposed to 80+ minutes.

on the negative:
- result not good enough.
- mcgregor at fault for goal - should be dropped for next game.

i wonder how the result would have differed if the team that finished was the starting line-up...

Back