Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV.tv

Before I go for my dinner may I say that SG can only play the men he has and who have shown him in training what they can do.He wants to play 4 3 3 which has worked for other teams.Unfortunately, the other teams have better players than we can afford which is why it is failing right now with us.

Warburton played a system that he didn't have the players for and was absolutely slaughtered for it (rightly).

Sorry, I was giving this referee the benefit of being incompetent, but he’s another cheat. The way Killie have been allowed to kick the %^*& out of us is an utter disgrace.

It’ll continue until the club properly stands up to it.

Referee has been an absolute shithead today.

I hope he looks the wrong way while stepping onto the street tonight, what an absolute Rhat.

Another set piece in a decent position but we make nothing of it. We must get better results from these situations.

No matter the score, it’s clear there are some very bad managerial decisions being made. No doubt someone will trot along to say we’ve improved. Imho we are still an average spl side and getting worse instead of better.

Ah, you’re back. Still calling on people to be banned and deleting your posts.

We’ve improved from last season. It’s a step-by-step process and there’s been a lot of frustration and errors made. Unfortunately to be anticipated.

Caught on the break. Killie could score and Goldson possibly sent off.

... but still no McCrorie who kills these situations

Goldson is fast becoming a liability in a Rangers jersey. Another one who’s confidence is shot.

Ah, you’re back. Still calling on people to be banned and deleting your posts.

We’ve improved from last season. It’s a step-by-step process and there’s been a lot of frustration and errors made. Unfortunately to be anticipated.
We've gone backwards since exiting Europe, one game aside

Back