Morelos facing trial by sprtscene again

It would be useful if the club was aware of the footage because as sure as eggs is eggs they will try to ban him again.

If there are eggs involved Broadfoot could end up with a genuine injury.

wrong ,Broadfoot barged into Alfie a couple of times ,as the h t whistle went words were exchanged ,Alfie then pushed Broadfoot onto his arse and headed up the tunnel ,Broadfoot then went to the ref to complain .
Happens far too often to the wee man.
Big scum bag of a man. It’s Alfie that needs protection. 95% of the time he’s the victim.

Alfie needs to learn to hit the dock the moment these bampots have a go at him, and stay there. By the time the ref reacts hes only seeing the secondary phase of the 'attack'...the retaliatory push.

There is footage from a mobile doing the rounds and it clearly shows Broadfoot raking his studs down Morelos achilles and Morelos pushing him.
Broadfoot is an utter lady's front bottom.
If that evidence surfaces and is used then both will get reds.....Alfies loss to us more concerning than Clubfoots to Kill. Its the old 'cant raise your hands' nonsense.

If that evidence surfaces and is used then both will get reds.....Alfies loss to us more concerning than Clubfoots to Kill. Its the old 'cant raise your hands' nonsense.

Is mobile footage admissible? Even if it is, you shouldn't be getting cited for pushing a guy in retaliation.

Broadfoot really is an utter prick. Can’t stand him.

Honestly, if Clubfoot snapped his leg I think I’d have been quite pleased with that. That’s how much I can’t that thick cùnt.

Sounds like a scummy thing to say, but then he has morphed into a right scumbag of a player.

If there are eggs involved Broadfoot could end up with a genuine injury.
2ry4ihe.jpg

It tells you everything about Broadfoot when battered by papes in Prestwick, I wasn't fussed, he couldn't defend himself, innocent old boy ended up in hospital, bet he wouldn't stick yo for him now.

It's a push. No different to the push Kamara done in the game that the referee saw and dealt with using a few words and no cards. There is no way there is any red card looming for this from.Alfie.

Be interesting if Sportscene obtained and then used the Killie footage rather than their own.
They will have something though. Be surprised if their cameras stopped rolling.

Is mobile footage admissible? Even if it is, you shouldn't be getting cited for pushing a guy in retaliation.

I'm pretty sure in one of our previous kangaroo courts they told us only 'official' footage from the tv broadcaster was admissible and that it had to be at full speed rather than slow-motion. Could be wrong but that rings a bell with me.

RTV evidence from before wasnt used as we made a mistake in not providing original real time footage. We had edited it to a slower down version only. Would imagine the Killie footage will be accepted as an official source as will RTV. In saying that, mountains and molehills, it prob wont get that far.

RTV evidence from before wasnt used as we made a mistake in not providing original real time footage. We had edited it to a slower down version only. Would imagine the Killie footage will be accepted as an official source as will RTV. In saying that, mountains and molehills, it prob wont get that far.

That's probably what I remember mate.

I'm pretty sure in one of our previous kangaroo courts they told us only 'official' footage from the tv broadcaster was admissible and that it had to be at full speed rather than slow-motion. Could be wrong but that rings a bell with me.

That's what I'd assume it'd have to be.

But it is the SFA...

So these reviews are not exactly a search for the truth and an enabler for justice.
In sporting terms, this isn't about fairness or such a thing as a level playing field.
Indeed it appears as if the foremost and paramount objective is to protect referees and officials from criticism and to defend the SFA's position.

That said, the more corrupt a system then the more that needs to be done to protect it from public scrutiny and to avoid transparency in its functions.

Wishing harm on a player isn't usually part of my thoughts but I long for the day that rat Broadfoot gets halved in two on the pitch and has his career instantly finished.

His behaviour against us is despicable and truly worthy of the most rancid mentally challenged.

So these reviews are not exactly a search for the truth and an enabler for justice.
In sporting terms, this isn't about fairness or such a thing as a level playing field.
Indeed it appears as if the foremost and paramount objective is to protect referees and officials from criticism and to defend the SFA's position.

That said, the more corrupt a system then the more that needs to be done to protect it from public scrutiny and to avoid transparency in its functions.

Surely you were aware of that already mate? Surely?

wrong ,Broadfoot barged into Alfie a couple of times ,as the h t whistle went words were exchanged ,Alfie then pushed Broadfoot onto his arse and headed up the tunnel ,Broadfoot then went to the ref to complain .
Clubfoot really does behave like the most bigoted of mhanks against us.

As an aside does a tim edit the RTV highlights? Didn't even show two potential red card incidents involving tackles on Grezda but focuses on the Goldson tackle at the end of the match.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sportscene send an additional camera to each game and have it constantly filming Alfie, in the hope that they catch him doing something. Even if it was in retaliation to Broadfoot raking his studs down Alfie's leg, the bastards are likely to edit it to make Alfie look the bad guy.

Go to 01:12:00 on RangersTV coverage it’s on there

I posted it last night but it, or the thread, got deleted

Last edited:
Go to 01:12:00 on RangersTV coverage it’s on there

I posted it last night but it, or the thread, got deleted

Hard to tell from that whether Clubfoot stands on his achilles - it's certainly close. Morelos had no need to turn in the first place after Broadfoot says something though, could just have left it and walked off.

As for the push, if the referee sees that in the game its a yellow card. What's the betting he's cited and suspended though.

Alfie needs to learn to hit the dock the moment these bampots have a go at him, and stay there. By the time the ref reacts hes only seeing the secondary phase of the 'attack'...the retaliatory push.
Mate we've had Alfie torn apart on this forum for hitting the deck because Clancy booked him for being fouled.

The guy just can't win and our support definitely don't help at times.

Morelos will be facing another ban after appearing to strike big Clubfoot on the way off at halftime yesterday it appears that Clubfoot attempted to stand on his toes but instead raked his studs down Alfie’s legs Sportscene will be all over it tonight and Claire will do her job after consulting Michael at the Beeb a ban for the Scum game will follow !

She should have a good look at the Killie team,their behaviour in trying to injure and get our players sent off, was an absolute disgrace.And here me thinking that Motherwell were hammer throwers, this mob are the dirtiest team in the league.
Clarke Should be proud of himself (Not)he should return to England where he belongs.

If that's factual, and he's not condemned broadfoot for instigating it, then he should be asked directly why not. Will never happen obviously.

Broadfoot's actions on a football pitch, are nothing short of being disgraceful, he should be ashamed to say that he wore one of our jersey's, he's a scumbag of the highest order.

Hard to tell from that whether Clubfoot stands on his achilles - it's certainly close. Morelos had no need to turn in the first place after Broadfoot says something though, could just have left it and walked off.

As for the push, if the referee sees that in the game its a yellow card. What's the betting he's cited and suspended though.
For me he’s deliberately taken his toes/studs down Alfie’s heel area, you can see him looking down as he does it. He’s made contact or Morelos wouldn’t have reacted imo.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sportscene send an additional camera to each game and have it constantly filming Alfie, in the hope that they catch him doing something. Even if it was in retaliation to Broadfoot raking his studs down Alfie's leg, the bastards are likely to edit it to make Alfie look the bad guy.
They would not get into Ibrox then.

Broadfoot raked his studs right down his achilles, I stood and watched it myself. I would have reacted in exactly the same way.

Broadfoot is an utter prick.

Back