Morelos facing trial by sprtscene again

Studs down the back of your achilles and Alfie reacts in what you can only call a restrained manner given the slimy sneeky type of violence inflicted upon him. Well done to him for not takin' the cowardly bastards head off hos shoulders.

If that incident gets cited it should be a retrospective red for Broadfoot. The maximum that should apply to Morelos is a yellow (and it is even that) but I don't think the C.O. dishes out yellows. Can't imagine this will see the light of day but nothing surprises me with the SFA any more.

Club foot also had a set too with Katic in the second half as well, trying to get the big man in trouble.

Kirk Broadfoot is no more than a thug in a football strip managed by a man that looks like a member of the Shameless cast.

To think that he once graced the famous Light Blue and knew what standards were .....

IF he gets a ban and I mean IF, I hope that the board and SG make such a stooshie that we are cited. I would also hope that the board call for a complete boycott of supporters at away games. Let's cost these clubs fortunes of revenue.

As an aside, at the time of writing (21:59) why are our highlights from Sat not on BBC site? All the other Saturday games are. I don't think I'm missing anything obvious and wonder if it's just another case of our fans not getting equal "value" for the licence fee.

We should be looking at ways to stop the BBC from getting access to the games if they are only highlighting our players to the CO for punishment.

We should be looking at ways to stop the BBC from getting access to the games if they are only highlighting our players to the CO for punishment.

The BBC are entitled to the footage courtesy of their contract with the SPFL mate. It’s not within our control.

At the very worst Morelos gets a yellow card for reacting. If anything else happens then the game is well and truly gone. As has already been said the ref had stood and watched Kent and the Killie sub push and pull each other at the end and chose to do nothing.

At the very worst Morelos gets a yellow card for reacting. If anything else happens then the game is well and truly gone. As has already been said the ref had stood and watched Kent and the Killie sub push and pull each other at the end and chose to do nothing.

Which is exactly what they said on Sportscene.

If he was tried he was found not guilty, if anything Broadfoot was the aggressor.

Tbh you're right mate.

In all honesty I'd be happy for it to just disappear though because these things never end well for us regardless of who is guilty.
And that is down to us being weak on it.

We were voted completely out of football and now find ourselves dictated to by a paedophile ring?

Our board will always, and should always have our gratitude for saving our club but it's not a lifetime free pass. We simply can't continue like this.

Fail to highlight Broadfoot’s pathetic behaviour before and after Morelos pushed him. Was it not him that was lucky the ref didn’t see him.

very selective in the fouls that they showed as well.

Which is exactly what they said on Sportscene.

If he was tried he was found not guilty, if anything Broadfoot was the aggressor.
Hard to believe this qunt is still held up as a Rangers fan on here!
Okay when he’s “at work” and Kilmarnock are paying his wages, I have no problem with him demonstrating 100% commitment to his employers.
This behaviour he has developed and nurtured though, is more in tune with what I’d expect from a Tom Boyd type.

Broadfoot is up there with the the worse Gers players in history, he was woeful, cant believe he played in the UEFA FINAL.

Yup definitely runs his studs down the Achilles what a fu@king prick he is.

Haven’t seen it but if that’s the case and it’s been shown on tv that he did then it’s the big lump of shite Broadfoot who should be cited and banned, Morelos should be commended for not lamping the wanker.

Absolutely no chance he can get banned for that. If he does we should refuse to play anymore games this season, its becoming a complete farce.

They showed it and Stewart said it would have been a yellow nothing worse but he did highlight broadfoot standing on his heel.

They said that Goldson should have been a red and to be honest I agree. If that was against us, we would be screaming for a red.

They highlighted tackles from killie and said that the ref was correct apart from one which should have been a booking for a foul on Grezda near the end.

Had to laugh at the so called ''pundits'' on RC on Saturday,they were saying Kuntfoot raked Alfies heel with his studs,but Morelos needs to be fly and ignore getting wound by ''experienced pros''.....I nearly choked on my tea

Morelos should have waited and lamped the piece of shite in the tunnel with no prying eyes. It's time we turned up the heat on Clubfoot.

We take 9000 tickets at Rugby park @ £25,we've still to go there. If the thug costs his team £225k, perhaps he or they may reconsider his actions against our players.

This is the only way Scottish football will take notice

IF Morelos is cited and banned by CO then refuse tickets for away games

The diddy clubs need our money and if we stop accepting tickets due to the way Scottish football is being managed by refs CO and governing bodies it’s the only thing that will make a difference

Seen a scuffle end of match but didn’t see what happened
Video on Twitter showing broadfoot look down at Alfie's heel then deliberately stand on it. The guys a low life prick. No way that clown is a rangers fan. behaves like one of them.

Video on Twitter showing broadfoot look down at Alfie's heel then deliberately stand on it. The guys a low life prick. No way that clown is a rangers fan. behaves like one of them.

Can’t believe not one of our players has broken him in half. Do you think he would have gotten away with that in the 9IAR era?

Club foot also had a set too with Katic in the second half as well, trying to get the big man in trouble.
What's his fkn problem, is he bitter about something? I exect a full challenge from ex players even bears, but he is being an absolute wànker

We have already had our say on that a few weeks back
I hope the club are doing something about it Al. I was disgusted that they said nothing about Alfies appeal. What evidence did the club provide at his appeal. It cant have been what was on here. The 3 man panel still rejected it.

Back