There's only 1 Kenny Miller

Not happy with the way he’s conducted himself this season at all, I think it’s been pathetic to be honest.

But he did the business today and the minute he steps onto the pitch he has my full backing.

Well done Kenny.

He's taken a lot of criticism for his perceived conduct off the field and unless people can back that up with some hard evidence they should be apologising for the mindless abuse some have taken great joy in trying to destroy his reputation.

Pleased for the Captain today. He deserves it.

Quite simply he was a game winner today. 2 goals and a great ball for windass.

Don't agree with the way he never backed Pedro from the beginning but his response today was emphatic.

Not happy with the way he’s conducted himself this season at all, I think it’s been pathetic to be honest.

But he did the business today and the minute he steps onto the pitch he has my full backing.

Well done Kenny.

Well at least he had the balls to tell his MD that he thought his boss was a diddy. Disloyal? I've had an occasion to do the same myself in the past.
Well done KM.

No one actually knows what happened. If it turns out Pedro was an utter idiot behind the scenes will folk on here apologise? No as it doesn't suit your agenda because he played for Celtic

Read Doc's comments in the match thread a man with the best source on here.

Quite a few of us know what's happened with Miller but good on him for actually trying today and proving he's not quite done yet.

As above,hes been shit on the field with a shit attitude off it,but he did well today.
Time will tell if he can keep it up.

Well at least he had the balls to tell his MD that he thought his boss was a diddy. Disloyal? I've had an occasion to do the same myself in the past.
Well done KM.
Exactly. He's a footballer not a submariner. If you have issues with your line manager, assuming he did, you go their manager. Simples

Looking forward to all the posters who said "free him in January" or "first decision Murty has wrong" coming on and apologising for talking nonsense. I won't hold my breath. Miller a threat all day today. Can be quiet then boom goal.

No one actually knows what happened. If it turns out Pedro was an utter idiot behind the scenes will folk on here apologise? No as it doesn't suit your agenda because he played for Celtic

You need to respect the chain of command and behaving how he has could have only hampered the man who was in charge and adversely affected the squad. So no it won’t change my view personally because he’s not manager.

Read Doc's comments in the match thread a man with the best source on here.

Quite a few of us know what's happened with Miller but good on him for actually trying today and proving he's not quite done yet.
Maybe I know Pedro was hopeless and Kenny wasnt alone in that? If your manager at work was neglectful you'd go above him? They aren't in the navy FFS.

I suspect that Dave King made it known at Hampden, that Miller has his full backing, and that the end was nigh for Pedro. Kenny played today, like a man who belongs at Ibrox, has a future at Ibrox - and not just as a player, either. That's the reason Pedro banned him and Wallace from the Killie game.

Well done Kenny.

Pedro was a clown. Murty got more out of a depleted squad than that dud. His prematch interview did nothing but praise Millers conduct and professionalism on and off the park.

Let's see the evidence of Miller's conduct you think is pathetic

You need to respect the chain of command and behaving how he has could have only hampered the man who was in charge and adversely affected the squad. So no it won’t change my view personally because he’s not manager.
They aren't in the navy mate. If my boss was being a fanny and not willing to listen to anyone, fucking right I'd go above him.

My thoughts on Kenny are well known, however today he stepped up to the plate and did his job. We will have to see if he can keep the form up, as even before he was dropped he was quite simply honking.

Well done today Kenny, you put a smile back on my face after a turgid week.

wont be long before he is tripping over the ball again and folk are screaming for him to be hooked as they have been doing all this season..or have folk forgot he has been shit all season!

Pedro was a clown. Murty got more out of a depleted squad than that dud. His prematch interview did nothing but praise Millers conduct and professionalism on and off the park.

Let's see the evidence of Miller's conduct you think is pathetic

I’d wait till we’re a couple more games in before getting ahead of yourself. Remember even Pedro had a good record away from home.

I can’t associate professionalism with someone who has his fecking wife and his arsehole agent spout off publicly, that can’t do anything but create an unneeded distraction and negative impact on the mood around club, so please spare me the model pro guff.

If Kenny stays up front he is a very good striker but when he falls back into midfield he is a bit of a headless chicken.
Stay up front Kenny.

Maybe I know Pedro was hopeless and Kenny wasnt alone in that? If your manager at work was neglectful you'd go above him? They aren't in the navy FFS.

Listen if you think he did things the right way that's up to you ,

From what quite a few of us know it's the snide backstabbing way he went about things and also went above his station.

Today’s result suggests there’s been a lot of unrest behind the scenes . I had bought into Pedro’s bluster. Players had clearly downed tools for Pedro. Let’s hope the dressing room unites now and we forge ahead and can string 3 wins together.

wont be long before he is tripping over the ball again and folk are screaming for him to be hooked as they have been doing all this season..or have folk forgot he has been shit all season!

Can you not just enjoy today and admire a fantastic performance by our captain for the day instead of looking to be down on it.

Back