Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Heartbreaking.

To battle back like that to 1-1, to have turned the game and be the team in the ascendancy and then to throw it away with a mistake from (up to then) arguably our best player today in Tav.

I'm gutted.

Watching this shower of scum now. The most ungracious winners in world football. The worst losers in world football.

Lennon, Broon, Lustig, etc.

They are basically just scum. Complete and utter scum.

I hate them so, so much.
Their time is coming make no mistake. They are total shite we seen that today.

Gerrard saying he is fining Morelos and the money will go to the fans who attended the game.

Listen to this classless c@@t Broonaldo talking about flash points "Aye Halliday came up to congratulate me after the game" a captain and manager that club deserve
I absolutely hate that I'm about to say this and effectively defend him, but he was answering a direct question about the flashpoint. He didn't bring it up.

If any positive has come from today its that the cracks weren't papered over. We need to bring in serious quality in the summer. And we need to hit the ground running.

Tav, made 1 mistake and the horders are out calling for him to go. It was a short pass but maybe he expected movement. Anyway we played well 2nd half. Pity we wont have kent as he is the player that we need. Also Morelos has had too many chances. Need a time on the sidelines to grow up. Still want him here next season mind.
It’s not one mistake though, argued on here couple weeks ago about how many goals we lose down his side, defensively he is very very poor!

You’re on drugs. You need to be with a comment like that.

Alfredo has been a dickhead today and Tav made one mistake, but those two account for almost half our season’s total goals and assists between them

Compared to last two season’s shameful capitulations, this squad at least has the right fight about them.

There are very few surrender monkeys in this squad.

Hugely disappointing to have gifted them this win but I am bloodied but unbowed this evening
No, Tavernier made two horrendous mistakes. The second goal obviously, but he also failed to track his man on the edge of our box in the second half, leaving the Celtc player through on goal, McGregor saved. And while i am at it, why did he fail to get back after giving the ball away in the outside right position. He just ambled back, couldn't believe it, and he's meant to be captain.

They were comfortable against ten men, then we stepped up our play and they retreated, then we gifted them it again. If that's their best now ffs what a chance missed.

Good interview with Gerrard. Morelos to be fined with money going to fans who attended. Halliday second yellow yet Brown gets away with it.

If any positive has come from today its that the cracks weren't papered over. We need to bring in serious quality in the summer. And we need to hit the ground running.

You’re on drugs. You need to be with a comment like that.

Alfredo has been a dickhead today and Tav made one mistake, but those two account for almost half our season’s total goals and assists between them

Compared to last two season’s shameful capitulations, this squad at least has the right fight about them.

There are very few surrender monkeys in this squad.

Hugely disappointing to have gifted them this win but I am bloodied but unbowed this evening
Sorry but this is right on the money. Tav is shocking refs are neutralised morelos

Now the narrative will be our red cards and discipline BBC Scotland have not talked about the game now for 10 mins only about the Rangers.

If Gerrard defends morelos then he should be sacked.
I don't think he should defend Morelos BUT WE, as in Rangers' supporters, need to stop getting played.
We are doing the media's work for them in calling for him to be sold. They want him out we happily oblige. He is refereed to a VERY different standard and the speed with which he was sent off today looked like it had been rehearsed.

We call out Alfie for reacting but pile on the pressure and go after the bent officials and media.
The corrupt media will always tell you who they fear and Alfie is No1.

The scum are an absolute embarrassment btw.

They're usual shit pre match with the bus, etc.

Fuckpig Lustig, Broon, Ajaer having wee off the ball digs at Morelos from minute 1. They get their reaction after about 30 minutes of provocation, Broon goes down holding his face when it was nowhere near it, the nearest tims are primed and ready to charge down shitebag Madden waving cards.

Job done in their mind, they're a goal up and a man up. The stadium, their scum team is in full taunting mode. They're gonna go on and pump us 3 or 4, they can have a good laugh, rub it right in, Lustig can run about with a copper's hat on, etc.

Then they face a wee bit of adversity and totally shit themselves. We come out 2nd half reorganized and actually stand up to them and their shit.

We get a deserved equaliser. We turn the game. We silence their midden. Suddenly it's 10 vs 10. Suddenly it's a fair fight. Oh noes fucking panic.

Suddenly all the gallous mocking, all the mentally challenged bravado has dissipated. Posted missing like Neil Lennon's dental hygienist.

We then don't so much shoot ourselves in the foot as take a rocket launcher to it and just like that Lustig is in Halliday's face, the stadium is in full voice again (after 30 minutes of silence), Broon's got his gnashers on show again.

In the flick of an eye the mentally challenged bullish switch has been flicked back on. Even then they're holding on at the death.

Madden can't blow his whistle quick enough to extinguish our last attack (in stark contrast to when he gave the mentally challengeds an extra 2 minutes, having already gave them 6, last time out in Dundee) and having basically spawned the game, sure enough the 19th Century Terrorists are in full taunting, goading, mocking mood with a triumphant Broon leading the troops in a lap of honor to celebrate undeservedly nicking it against 10 men.

Horrible winners, even worse losers. As transparent as they come. They can kid on that was business as usual today all they like. We totally turned that game 2nd half and they didn't deserve that and they know it despite their standard ridiculously over the top celebrations.

It’s not one mistake though, argued on here couple weeks ago about how many goals we lose down his side, defensively he is very very poor!

was he poor today? He misplaced a pace that he expect would have been met by Goldson as we were on the offensive not defensive.

People blaming Worral for the first goal, what was Goldson doing? Caught wrong side of the man and the pass took him out the game, and then Worral was done with a decent bit of skill.

Candeias was to blame that put us in that position.

Reactions: dmg
Not good enough. Yes we rallied a bit but we only got back into the game because of their complacency. We could have been going in at half time 2 or 3 down had it not been for Mcgregor. Shambles of a performance in the 1st half. As for Morelos, just sell him in the summer. He simply doesn't have the mentality to play in these games. That's 8 games against them he's done nothing. Take a good bid and bring in 2 or 3 quality players with the money

Whatever Lego eater said to Kent, I hope he says it was something racist or sectarian- nothing will be done but hopefully make the lady's front bottom uncomfortable

I have no doubt we will beat this mhob at Ibrox. Too date here are the facts

lost 1-0 at the Piggery
won 1-0 at Ibrox
Lost 2-1 at the Piggery

No matter what knee jerk reactions we may get, we are getting closer. Not fast enough for some (thats fine), but we are certainly not going backward. Press, Media and all the other negative publicity seem to have got Rangers fans turning on their own.

Probably the best I’ve ever felt after an OF defeat. Fantastic in the second half, better team and could’ve won it. Just glad we didn’t go down with a whimper. If this is the best Neil Lennon’s Celtic have got, bring them on next season.

Maybe our standards are dropping but it was hardly fantastic. The tims we’re not competing physically for most of the 2nd, as they were not prepared to tackle and risk getting a player sent off - which they probably felt was the only way we get back in. They allowed us to play in effect, expecting us to lose a goal in a break.

We are 13 poin
I have no doubt we will beat this mhob at Ibrox. Too date here are the facts

lost 1-0 at the Piggery
won 1-0 at Ibrox
Lost 2-1 at the Piggery

No matter what knee jerk reactions we may get, we are getting closer. Not fast enough for some (thats fine), but we are certainly not going backward. Press, Media and all the other negative publicity seem to have got Rangers fans turning on their own.[/QUOTE

We are 13 points behind - the only reason we got back in it today was their arrogance

Back