Rangers pull out of Hastie move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard wanted wilson amd got grezda what part of that is exciting?

Your like a wean at Christmas, you don’t always get what’s on your list.
He also wanted Solanke, Defoe, Cooper, the list was extensive.

Players arrive to fit positions, sometimes you want players for that position but the player or club he’s being loaned from want to play elsewhere.

Your like a wean at Christmas, you don’t always get what’s on your list.
He also wanted Solanke, Defoe, Cooper, the list was extensive.

Players arrive to fit positions, sometimes you want players for that position but the player or club he’s being loaned from want to play elsewhere.
We’ll go back in for cooper this summer i reckon. Signing players from the croatian league will get us nowhere

I had heard it was as good as done a few weeks back but seems something has changed we offered him in the region of £13k a month got told that when the record done the artical saying £15k a week.

& you’re entitled to it - I’m sure the other 36,000 that follow us feel similar

But don’t start slagging me off when you are sending dms begging for info

Embarrassing stuff
This not the same Ayrshire bear who was willingp to bed his house and family that he was in the know and Frank deboer had signed a deal to manage us

34 posts in a year and a half is underwhelming but you saw fit to dive in here. To have a dig again. Virtually every post you make is negative, apart from agreeing Messi can play, gives you a stauner - "a privalge to see" lol.

I think you are lost and should try other boards...
So because I'm not on here every day of my life or post at least 5 times a day my credentials are in question. Aye, OK mister Uber super fan.

This not the same Ayrshire bear who was willingp to bed his house and family that he was in the know and Frank deboer had signed a deal to manage us
A certainly wasn’t the only one who thought FdB would be our manager and av plenty dm’s to prove that

See tbf mate, I don’t think I’ve personally claimed anything else

Our rumour blog on Saturday I wrote even said that, clearly stated I wasn’t in the know & it was a light hearted read

People like it for what it is

I respect your views, but don’t confuse the blog for trying to be something it’s not

It wasn't a dig mate. I personally enjoy the blog as it lets lazy sods like myself read everything in the one place.

See tbf mate, I don’t think I’ve personally claimed anything else

Our rumour blog on Saturday I wrote even said that, clearly stated I wasn’t in the know & it was a light hearted read

People like it for what it is

I respect your views, but don’t confuse the blog for trying to be something it’s not

Is the deal for Hastie definitely off mate ?

So the one prospective signing from the Scottish league with a bit of excitement to it now isn’t happening? Well I’ll be damned!

Get this season done with and let’s get onto the next one with hopefully a revamped squad not filled with SPFL dross.

So the one prospective signing from the Scottish league with a bit of excitement to it now isn’t happening? Well I’ll be damned!

Get this season done with and let’s get onto the next one with hopefully a revamped squad not filled with SPFL dross.

What's the alternative. Fill the squad with English loan players and unknown players from the Balkans. That seemed to work great this season. Not. These SPL dross players have ran us ragged this year so why not take a chance on them for peanuts. I would rather that than taking a chance on unknowns from Europe who cannot hack it here

What's the alternative. Fill the squad with English loan players and unknown players from the Balkans. That seemed to work great this season. Not. These SPL dross players have ran us ragged this year so why not take a chance on them for peanuts. I would rather that than taking a chance on unknowns from Europe who cannot hack it here

It’s a hard one. We’re struggling to get success from any market you’ve mentioned. Graeme Shinnie, Greg Stewart and co certainly won’t stop 10IAR though, that’s the only thing I can be sure of.

If only we’d recently set up a scouting department again.

It’s absolutely outstanding.

giphy.gif

People saying signing spl players won't stop 10 in a row. All our successful league winnin1g teams have bought players from the spl we need players who are settled in the league and we know what we're getting. Also us signing other clubs best players in our league weakens them which should help our cause.
I agree with this to an extent but the league was far better when we were signing other teams players

If the agent is dicking us about then we tell him no future business with us

If he’s chasing money there will be more on offer in England

If it's purely down to the agent & not the lad himself, he should tell him to gtf & make it clear he wants to sign with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back