Joe Worral blotto

Half cut player says f uck to his biggest rivals. Total non story and who gives a f uck what the mhedia think? Foul mouthed rant is funny though. Two words constitute a rant? whoever wrote that must cry themselves to sleep about their lofty dreams of incisive journalism reduced to factually incorrect statements bastardising the English language. That’s the real offensive thing.

Where did I say I had a problem with his words? There's a thousand pounds in it for you.

You said it would "land him in hot water" so you obviously view it with a negative opinion. I don't see how this could land him in any sort of bother. There is absolutely nothing sectarian about it. Why do you think it will land him in hot water?

You said it would "land him in hot water" so you obviously view it with a negative opinion. I don't see how this could land him in any sort of bother. There is absolutely nothing sectarian about it. Why do you think it will land him in hot water?

Erm, there's a massive difference between what I think is acceptable and what others - and by others I mean a Rangers-hating, sensationalist Scottish media - think is acceptable. Just because I think it could land him in hot water doesn't mean I view it with a "negative opinion."

Wind your neck in next time.

I think more players should be doing it to be honest.

Jordan Jones said it to me in Tenerife a few weeks back. Wish I filmed it.

Erm, there's a massive difference between what I think is acceptable and what others - and by others I mean a Rangers-hating, sensationalist Scottish media - think is acceptable. Just because I think it could land him in hot water doesn't mean I view it with a "negative opinion."

Wind your neck in next time.

You really care that the media will complain about this? Do you think we should take notice of them being raging at Worrall saying this?

It’s a total embarrassment that people are even given the media a second thought when it comes to something as simple as this.

You really care that the media will complain about this? Do you think we should take notice of them being raging at Worrall saying this?

It’s a total embarrassment that people are even given the media a second thought when it comes to something as simple as this.

Nope.

Nope.

Anything else you want to get wrong?

Thank God camera phones weren't around 40 years ago. My old man would go to Supporters Club dances and come back telling me Jock Wallace was up on a table battering out The Sash. What a nation of offended wankers this society has become. Oh, and f#ck celtic indeed.

There's a distinct lack of pictures on here.

You all let me down.

In the old days there would have been 200 pictures of said cow on here.

On the other note, your right Joe we all feel the same except poet posters.

Some folk really need spoon fed... almost like those lasy journos that hang around here...

Maybe someone on here will tell you how to find her instagram or even spell out her name for ya...

Team player you are, hell mend us for trying to spice up a non story! Hardly spoon fed when there’s talk of her instagram but no name mentioned etc. Not everyone on heres on twitter etc if that’s where found.

Some folk really need spoon fed... almost like those lasy journos that hang around here...

Maybe someone on here will tell you how to find her instagram or even spell out her name for ya...

I already tried to find it, but since i dont have instagram i can only get as far as joe worrall's profile, then it wants me to sign up.

Well if you don't care what the media say about it what is your problem with it exactly?

I said already - the fallout from the covert recording of Rangers players.

I don't mind Donald Findlay singing the Sash. He still had to resign from the board.

I don't mind Findlay making jokes about the Pope. He got got fined by the Faculty of Advocates.

I think it's a bit crass and an easy reaction, but I don't mind Durrant shouting FTP at a Rangers bash. He still had to apologise after the media and NBM waded into the debate.

It was a similar story with Bob Malcolm scrawling FTP on a napkin. No particular problem, except the club did fine him 5 grand.

I did rather mind Ally singing on karaoke after Raith beat us in the Challenge Cup final. He had to apologise and his standing with the support was never the same.

Everyone of these has in common the fact that the inevitable media fallout, lost jobs, loss of approval in the support and loss of wages is solely down to an idiot in the audience who can't help but record a moment that should remain private. Big Joe being goaded into saying %^*& the Celtic by a girl unable to have sexin private is arguably the worst of the lot, and I think we are all amazed that the SFA have decided not to punish him because it's an penalty kick for them.

I don't mind Donald Findlay singing the Sash. He still had to resign from the board.

I don't mind Findlay making jokes about the Pope. He got got fined by the Faculty of Advocates.

I think it's a bit crass and an easy reaction, but I don't mind Durrant shouting FTP at a Rangers bash. He still had to apologise after the media and NBM waded into the debate.

It was a similar story with Bob Malcolm scrawling FTP on a napkin. No particular problem, except the club did fine him 5 grand.

I did rather mind Ally singing on karaoke after Raith beat us in the Challenge Cup final. He had to apologise and his standing with the support was never the same.

Everyone of these has in common the fact that the inevitable media fallout, lost jobs, loss of approval in the support and loss of wages is solely down to an idiot in the audience who can't help but record a moment that should remain private. Big Joe being goaded into saying %^*& the Celtic by a girl unable to have sexin private is arguably the worst of the lot, and I think we are all amazed that the SFA have decided not to punish him because it's an penalty kick for them.
They’re all religious comments all the big man said was fuk cel*ic

Big Joe being goaded into saying %^*& the Celtic by a girl unable to have sexin private is arguably the worst of the lot - no it's not.

I think we are all amazed that the SFA have decided not to punish him because it's an penalty kick for them - no we aren't.

Big Joe being goaded into saying %^*& the Celtic by a girl unable to have sexin private is arguably the worst of the lot - no it's not.

I think we are all amazed that the SFA have decided not to punish him because it's an penalty kick for them - no we aren't.

I wasn't talking about the content of his words when I said the worst.

Wow. You must have greater faith in the SFA than anyone else I know.

I wasn't talking about the content of his words when I said the worst.

Wow. You must have greater faith in the SFA than anyone else I know.

No I don't but to suggest the majority/all of us are amazed they haven't taken action is daft - there clearly wasn't a case they could act on.

Not related but I think when Sutton was basically laughing at us and Andy Halliday about a possible dvd, that is much more abusive and detrimental towards any person or institution. That’s where we should be aiming

The first I heard of this was when Sutton said it. Has he just made it up?

It's actually pathetic that some of our own fans seem to be offended by this. He said %^*& Celtic hardly even news worthy to be honest

I'm not reading or meeting too many who say they are upset at the comment. Quite the contrary actually. Any anger I'm getting is about the lassie choosing to 'go public' with it when she, presumably, knew exactly the sort of attention it would get.

Not related but I think when Sutton was basically laughing at us and Andy Halliday about a possible dvd, that is much more abusive and detrimental towards any person or institution. That’s where we should be aiming
Maybe Mutton should bring out his own dvd, and include his time as Lincoln manager, his comments about Dunfermline lying down, deliberately getting sent off at Ibrox, and playing centre half in the Lovenkrands final.

Disappointed in the lack of pictures. Too many auld men getting their fannies wet over Worralls comment, not enough perverted material.

This is the climate they have created meaning any criticism of Celtic (even on a football level) is construed as bigoted.

No I don't but to suggest the majority/all of us are amazed they haven't taken action is daft - there clearly wasn't a case they could act on.

Could have had him on not acting in the best interests of Scottish football. Surprised given the season we've had that they choose not to chase it up.

Back