Big Eck - sacked by SFA

Not a fan of McLeish but it's simply not right that he is sacked and carries the can on his tod whilst McRae and Petrie don't fall on their swords.

I'd imagine they'll throw everything at getting Clarke at the end of the season.

Going by the standard of the people running the sfa and their ambitions for the future good of the game,I recommend they name a chimp as the next manager

Not a fan of McLeish but it's simply not right that he is sacked and carries the can on his tod whilst McRae and Petrie don't fall on their swords.

I'd imagine they'll throw everything at getting Clarke at the end of the season.

Would be a glorious disaster.

Just check George Burley when an Alcoholic basically goes part time and has the majority of days not to get up for training or day to day running of a team.

I expect Gemmil to get it or Gemmil as Moyes No2.

I seriously think Scotland should offer the job to McInnes. He’s at third biggest team in scotland He is never going to manage the biggest two and already has had a try in England. At least ask the question.

I feel for Big Eck. I’ve always thought of him as a proper gentleman and someone who did his best for our club and delivered some truly memorable days.

I’d like to see him back at Ibrox for the half time draw soon just so he can get a big round of applause from supporters who appreciate their own.

Hopefully he goes off and enjoys a well earned retirement now.

I seriously think Scotland should offer the job to McInnes. He’s at third biggest team in scotland He is never going to manage the biggest two and already has had a try in England. At least ask the question.

McInnes is in his comfort zone at Aberdeen. Celebrating coming third place in a shite league and having the run of Pittodrie suits him down to the ground. No way he'll have any ambition to take on the Scotland job - he's a shitebag.

He’s a good man and gave us some great moments but he’s done as a manger now.

I really hope he has a great and happy retirement. He’ll always be welcome in the stands at Ibrox

Whit the fuuk dae you know, you cannae even spell manager.

You deserved to get sacked if you get beaten 3-0 by Borat and co.

I like mcleish, but that’s not acceptable

They could do worse than recall David Robertson from China :))
They could do worse than recall David Robertson from China :))
With Andrew Waddell as Head of referees.

In all seriousness, I wish big Eck many happier days ahead. He deserves it. Hope he gets a healthy compensation payout and enjoys a happy retirement - if that's what he decides to do. A top notch bloke and a True Blue.

I'm not sure why many seem up in arms at this.

He was a dreadful appointment in the first place & quite frankly has looked clueless recently with baffling selections & tactics. Humped by Kazakhstan & struggling to beat San Marino was the nail in his coffin.

As much as I have time for McLeish for his early success with us & he is clearly a big bear & nice guy, but he has been a yesterday's man for most this decade, never mind now

Scotland job is a poisoned chalice at the moment, no chance they'll attract a top manager to it

Clarke has shown that a good coach can organise diddies into being hard to beat. Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't thinking logically.

Craig-fcking-Brown did this for Scotland back in the day FFS, but still wasn't enough for a nation with delusions of grandeur.

Walter showed the potential of doing it and even Eck in his first spell (albeit not actually taking the step up to qualifying).

I am delighted . He's better off out of it. Alex should never have taken it , he should never have had anything to do with the corrupt SFA and the toxic Tartan Trannies. I wish him well in whatever he does next.
Whoever takes the job next , I wish them nothing but failure.

I am delighted . He's better off out of it. Alex should never have taken it , he should never have had anything to do with the corrupt SFA and the toxic Tartan Trannies. I wish him well in whatever he does next.
Whoever takes the job next , I wish them nothing but failure.

He took it because he needed it, and hopefully gets a good payoff out of it and can enjoy his retirement.

Back