New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

What appears to have happened is one of the editors working on this (who seems to work for a company called Creative England) has uploaded a version to her Vimeo page, possibly for some other colleague to review, not realizing that we would jump all over it. Poor lassie is probably going to get into a whole heap of trouble for this.
God knows how it was found tbh

Not a fan of the red kit, but if the theory/study of red kits being more successful helps us to more success next year I’ll not complain about.

Nothing will top this iconic kit launch when Puma seemed to only have XXL shorts in stock and we had such a shite squad that those six were the ones we called upon to help sell it.

6ec09b4e91fe443589dd1755f8c2be49.jpg

What appears to have happened is one of the editors working on this (who seems to work for a company called Creative England) has uploaded a version to her Vimeo page, possibly for some other colleague to review, not realizing that we would jump all over it. Poor lassie is probably going to get into a whole heap of trouble for this.
Thanks for the clarification mate

Maybe he's got confused, the black top was potentially going to have a silhouette of the Glasgow skyline.

He got the home spot on and this was about 6 weeks ago , nailed the black one even saying it had sky blue detailing , I can’t believe he’s being pilloried because the away hasn’t got back stripes down it :Dhe’s onky came with inside info and for the most part he was right

Just don't like them....red one is boring and a training top. Home one looks cheap...the shadow stripes look like stickers with light on them.

Doesn't work for me but fair enough as most seem to love them.

Just don't like them....red one is boring and a training top. Home one looks cheap...the shadow stripes look like stickers with light on them.

Doesn't work for me but fair enough as most seem to love them.

Don’t go by pictures mate . Best to hold them in the flesh before judging .

There was a whole video but it got taken down the players are in the kit in the pics so wit ye on about we’ve seen the launch video

Many haven’t as it was removed , you failed to copy it properly before posting your OP.

Either way nothing beats seeing them in the flesh and feeling them .

Badge looks embroidered on the home close up. I’ll go against the grain and say I’d prefer it to be ironed on again. Have never had an issue and thought the badges on this seasons were fine

The main question is, am i going to be waiting 2 month on it being delivered again?

Not necessarily. Deal runs until May 31st (end of season).

They'd hardly preview the new kits with them as sponsors if they aren't actually going to be our sponsors next season? If that was the case they'd either wait until May 31st or have some preliminary agreement with the new sponsor. Obviously that's not the case and I can't remember any circumstance where our kits were previewed with a different sponsor to what the commercial or park release was going to be.

Don’t be a cheapskate and gets next day delivery simples
I mean theres being cheap and expecting the top to come before 2 months mate, what im meaning is i hope theyve prepared for it better this time around!

Do we reckon the back of the home top also has these stripped bits, like the front, or will it be plain??

I'm hoping plain.

Last edited:
Somebody is in a whole lot of crap on this one, accidental release or not. Meanwhile, over in Turkey the sweat shops are in full production mode and the rip offs that do us and Hummel out of revenue will already be on hangers.

Back