New Rangers Kit Video Leaked !!

Just don't like them....red one is boring and a training top. Home one looks cheap...the shadow stripes look like stickers with light on them.

Doesn't work for me but fair enough as most seem to love them.

What makes it a training top?

What makes a home shirt a home shirt?

Look, it's not that outlandish: we could not use any other sponsor for the release materials, even if deal begins later this summer.

And presumably ALL promotional material must involve 32 RED until the deal expires?

Club could be boxing clever financially?

Looks like im in the minority here but im pretty underwhelmed seeing them. Looks like they tried to put a bit of imagination into the the black one and just rushed the other two. They should have put the stripes that are on the black one on the home kit, that would have looked better imo.

“ but but but it looks too much like Aberdeen” ffs:rolleyes:

That is a classic Rangers away kit , thanks for posting .

Hopefully shut a few up .
Is that photo not taken at Ibrox? There's a match on YouTube, from the 70s and we are wearing that one at Ibrox. The red top is fine by me, I just don't like the all red look.

Look, it's not that outlandish: we could not use any other sponsor for the release materials, even if deal begins later this summer.

And presumably ALL promotional material must involve 32 RED until the deal expires?

There's absolutely no way that 32Red would be on that kit at all unless it was for the entire season.

Somebody is in a whole lot of crap on this one, accidental release or not. Meanwhile, over in Turkey the sweat shops are in full production mode and the rip offs that do us and Hummel out of revenue will already be on hangers.

Agreed. One of the most annoying things, would be good to collectively call out the gyro supporters in their fakes. WE waited years to buy our kits, so it still means the world to wear a Rangers top again. The guys in the fake tops may not have the brain capability to realise that they are only hurting the club, but they are.

The away strip I've always held out for is that stripy one that the club had in 60's. Did we not win a SC Final with that one? One of the most iconic team photographs, after that final win, is in that strip.

Agreed. One of the most annoying things, would be good to collectively call out the gyro supporters in their fakes. WE waited years to buy our kits, so it still means the world to wear a Rangers top again. The guys in the fake tops may not have the brain capability to realise that they are only hurting the club, but they are.

Nobody’s made fake kits yet but the more yous talk about it on here the more likely they are to think it’s a good idea

We've signed another deal with 32red.

11v0ars.jpg

The red with the Hummel chevrons has the makings of a classic

I don’t see the issue who would rather done it a American from Hollywood ?

I’d rather we didn’t mention Celtic at all in a promo clip ffs. Beyond a joke . The way he says “ Hamiltin” is like something from only an excuse .

Mortified .

Do you not sing follow follow?

Only thing horrifying is the fact you're horrified by the words of our most famous song.

Why twist what I said ? Where did I say the words horrify me ?

The voiceover is horrendous and plenty agree . Mention Celtic in our promo video ?? Fck that.

It’s terrible , end of . Wind yer neck in .

Why twist what I said ? Where did I say the words horrify me ?

The voiceover is horrendous and plenty agree . Mention Celtic in our promo video ?? Fck that.

It’s terrible , end of . Wind yer neck in .

It's really no terrible at all

I’d rather we didn’t mention Celtic at all in a promo clip ffs. Beyond a joke . The way he says “ Hamiltin” is like something from only an excuse .

Mortified .

Why you putting a capital C at celtic hmmmm and thats how the song goes simples no big deal is it a different version you sing at Ibrox to exclude celtic like lol

Nobody’s made fake kits yet but the more yous talk about it on here the more likely they are to think it’s a good idea

You’re right mate..... there would never be any fake kits if FF just kept their trap shut.

Posters are prob saying the same thing on Real, Barca, Bayern and Juve message boards.

Don't think someone in Marmaris is sitting on follow follow rubbing his hands...Theyll know its a money maker anyway. Maybe you've taken my point out of context, as a Rangers fan - just don't buy them, especially considering the hell we've been through to get to this point...

Don't think someone in Marmaris is sitting on follow follow rubbing his hands...Theyll know its a money maker anyway. Maybe you've taken my point out of context, as a Rangers fan - just don't buy them, especially considering the hell we've been through to get to this point...

Aye I would never buy them all I’m saying is why mention them in the 1st place

The lady's front bottom doing the voice over sounds like a dwarf in Warcraft. Over the top Scottish pronunciations.

Back