Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

I’m very hopefuly this is the last time I ever watch Joe Worrall play for Rangers. He’s shite.

Being goaded by their fans and has actually nearly been caught in possession twice. Some sort of disabled effort at skill as well just makes him look even more of a tit.
On this and several other performances he would need to improve to be just shite

This is not good we better win this game or alarm bells are ringing

Dismal performance .
Dismal formation.
Dismal tactics
Diismal team selection.
Dismal pitch conditions
Dismal BT Sport Commentary
Dismal Referring

Please Rangers , get me out of my depression.
Entertain the support, they deserve it !!!!

Raging here. Summer ruined.

I'm a bit concerned about some people's grasp on reality.

They are playing for something and we aren't.

We have rested 4 of our best players and have nothing to play for. Being 1-0 down at half-time under those circumstances seems pretty much what you'd expect. Understanding that we're resting players and have nothing to play for but still being raging that we aren't winning is baffling.

GET THIS 4-3-3 TO UTTER %^*&!!!!!!

How can Gerrard not see when he changed the formation there was a massive upswing in performances and teams couldn’t live with us playing through them.

Yet here we are back to a 4-3-3 and the same old issues are back with a bang. Morelos totally isolated. Often the only player in the box against two defenders.

No goal threat through the middle. Constantly going out wide and end up with an aimless cross into the box.

Absolute pish. Gerrard needs to f*cking learn. I thought he had.

Spot on. The gaps in the field are huge. All the forward players are isolated.

This formation has no place in our domestic football. Failed us time and time again.

Our 'back up' players aren't good enough, but we knew that. End of the road for guys like Halliday and Candeias I think, if we can bring in better quality.

Morelos and Barisic (in an unfamiliar position) don't look like guys desperate to impress after spending time out the side. Might be a fairly meaningless game but we should expect more.

Who's in an unfamiliar position?

If anything it shows who are no longer good enough to play for us. Great point though the fans have paid good money they deserve better.

The first half was not good viewing at all. I take on board the amount of changes from last week, but the team performance has been very poor.
If nothing else, I expect a lot more effort in the second half. They owe it to our fans to give 100% at all times.

I would take off Candeias for Dorrans and play him where Arfield has played lately and go back to the formation we have seen in last 6 games.
Defoe for Morelos maybe too.

Get a grip ffs.

It is though. We are rangers, not a club who shouldn’t be playing weakened teams just because it’s the end of the season. I can appreciate maybe making the odd change but gerrard is basically playing the same team we know isn’t good enough

GET THIS 4-3-3 TO UTTER %^*&!!!!!!

How can Gerrard not see when he changed the formation there was a massive upswing in performances and teams couldn’t live with us playing through them.

Yet here we are back to a 4-3-3 and the same old issues are back with a bang. Morelos totally isolated. Often the only player in the box against two defenders.

No goal threat through the middle. Constantly going out wide and end up with an aimless cross into the box.

Absolute pish. Gerrard needs to f*cking learn. I thought he had.

Wise up mate.

No Davis, Tav, Arfield or Defoe.

It was surely obvious our offensive game was going to suffer.

Sort of game you'd expect Ryan Jack to step up in. He's the experience one of the trio but is back to needing his hand held here. Show some leadership and drive here please man.

I'll say this for Kamara, mistake for the goal aside, he has the balls and temperament to take the football anywhere and everywhere on the pitch without panicking. A valuable commodity. Would never be out my team.

Halliday ? This should really be his last hurrah in a Rangers jersey. He's simply not got it in midfield at this level.

Been really poor so far but we aren't being helped with this terrible pitch it's an absolute joke of a surface.

Barisic for the goal is terrible he doesn't look fit and looks well short of confidence every time he goes forward he passes it immediately.

Worrall brings nothing glad to see him off, just slows our game
He’s constantly fouling mate, impossible to deny that.

Nah i know, but i just feel he isnt allowed to play on the edge as Gerrard always says any more because this country's media neutrals and mentally challengeds have created this storm where if he blows on a player he risks a red card... Anyway Candeias, Worrall & Barisic can all go, and yes time to cash in on Morelos in the summer..

It’s true. We have basically ripped out everything that has been good over the last month or so.
See if Gerrard does this next season when we’re going for the league then I’d agree. But today? Nah, it’s nowhere near a disgrace.

its a nothing game but expected a bit better, Alfie has had very little service, dont know what people expect of him, the pace is so slow its easy to defend against, reminds me of quite a few games this season.

Looks like what it is, for us an end of season kick about with squad players included who are simply not good enough and need shipped out, Killie needing a win and wanting it more

Factor 50 lads……lather up it can be hot on those beaches!
At least it would be if you were actually on the beach!
Hello hello …you are not there yet!
The season is not quite over

Take off Morelos and Candeias and put on Defoe and Middleton and we may yet salvage ………something!

Sort of game you'd expect Ryan Jack to step up in. He's the experience one of the trio but is back to needing his hand held here. Show some leadership and drive here please man.

I'll say this for Kamara, mistake for the goal aside, he has the balls and temperament to take the football anywhere and everywhere on the pitch without panicking. A valuable commodity. Would never be out my team.

Halliday ? This should really be his last hurrah in a Rangers jersey. He's simply not got it in midfield at this level.

id be expecting more than jack today

Change the 433 and get Candieas off, play Dorrans in the Arfield position.
If Kent and Morelos don’t create anything I would bring on Defoe and Mebude.

To be fair Halliday, Worrall and Barisic could be subbed also, all of them playing poor.

We need to step up here and ruin the narrative you know (killie are brilliant ) even although it’s about 80% to 20% possession had to turn the commentary off Graigan and Mutton would make you boaki

I can’t believe we were subjected to Worral for as long as we were. There clearly was some sort of deal that determined we had to give him good game time, otherwise why in the name of feck would you select him?
To think some on here thought he was our best player at one point.

Disappointed there's not more youth in the team today. Wouldn't mind losing so much if young players were getting experience but it's the usual suspects, Candeis, Halliday, Barasic. Get McCrorie and Middleton on.

Back